This will start WWIII, but it needs to be said.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
TheKey said:
Bledsoe needs to be benched. His passes have been inaccurate and he is holding the ball too long. In todays scrimmage his team didnt move the ball at all on the first team D, then Romo came in vs. the 1st team D and moved his team into the end zone. Romo is quicker, more mobile, and more accurate. We will all see this in one week from tommorow.
just curious, have you been at camp all week and were you present for the scrimmage today?

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
stag hunter said:
By saying that this thread will start WWIII I think you vastly overestimate the degree to which people take what you have to say seriously
:laugh2:

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
How about if we hit the brakes for 1 sec and make sure Romo has 1 decent preseason outing first ... shall we?

I know we have a beating the dead horse icon on here, can we get a putting the cart before the horse one added in honor of this thread?

TSquare

Reaction score
TheKey said:
Bledsoe needs to be benched. His passes have been inaccurate and he is holding the ball too long. In todays scrimmage his team didnt move the ball at all on the first team D, then Romo came in vs. the 1st team D and moved his team into the end zone. Romo is quicker, more mobile, and more accurate. We will all see this in one week from tommorow.

You sound like a little girl with your hair on fire and your undies in a bundle. Bench the starting qb during training camp? Great idea.

Grow a pair.

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
TheKey said:
This has been going on for over a week, by all accounts. Romo and TO have hooked up numerous times, but for some reason, Bledsoe can't get the ball to him. Parcells will overlook that and play "his guy"
Thanks for stating the obvious.

But you are absolutely correct.. even if Romo was on the same level, or even slightly better, than Bledsoe by the start of the season Parcells is going to go with Bledsoe.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
TheKey said:

:lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2: :laugh1:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow. Just wow. Must be because he looked so bad that first preseason game.

Say what?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Hostile said:
WWIII would mean both sides of the issue are powerful and well equipped to battle each other tooth and nail.

I'm afraid your battle will be more like the Little Big Horn with you being hopelessly outnumbered, outfought, and out flanked.

:laugh2: post of the day.

SouthernStar

Reaction score
abersonc said:
Me, I think if Bledsoe goes down, that I'm scheduling a family vacation for late January, early Feb.
Heck, I'm going to take the rest of the SEASON off! (the team probably will....)

Big Dakota

Reaction score
SouthernStar said:
Heck, I'm going to take the rest of the SEASON off! (the team probably will....)

The whole Tom Brady thing couldn't happen to the same guy twice in a career could it? Wally Pipp would ahve nothing on Drew if it happened again.

SouthernStar

Reaction score
Big Dakota said:
The whole Tom Brady thing couldn't happen to the same guy twice in a career could it?
Some franchises are "lucky". Here (in Dallas) we have had to MAKE our good fortunes.....

The road has always been paved in tears.....

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
No offense, but if you really believe Romo is a better QB right now than Bledsoe, you just established just how little you know about pro football.

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
Benching Bledsoe would mean a losing season from Big D. Bledsoe is one of our most important players. Come on, this guy was on his way to the Pro Bowl last year before his O-line was blown up.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Why do people even think of Romo and Brady in the same thought?

Those 2 players are on completely different skill levels.

I don't care if Brady was a 6th round pick, the fact is, he was a GREAT Div. 1 QB, who was the most underrated college player of this generation.

He is so far beyond Romo in talent and skill that any comparison is embarassing.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:

I don't care if Brady was a 6th round pick, the fact is, he was a GREAT Div. 1 QB, who was the most underrated college player of this generation.

He is so far beyond Romo in talent and skill that any comparison is embarassing.

You severly overrate Bradys college career. Most Michigan fans couldnt fathom why Henson had to split time with him. It is really funny to look back in hindsight.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:

yea and brady barely beat another non division one football player in a superbowl.:rolleyes: i could careless about "talent and skill".if u can ball u can ball PERIOD

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Start a QB who has no experience over a QB who is arguably a HOF QB? Bledsoe is still young, healthy, and can play the game. What has Romo got except a good swing, shortgame, and can throw the ball relatively well?

What are you smoking man?

Shock statements do not a juggernaut make.