Those who scoff at our FA preseason haul thus far, would you give 2 No. 1s for Deebo?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Trading away high draft value for a WR for lots of salary when Cooper was dispatched to Cleveland , poor guy , makes zero sense .

Lamb Washington Tolbert Brown probably Roberson UDFA over Fehoko also Vasher etc etc …the real concern is the offensive line upgraded enough to get the 140 million QB looking like he did against TB and the Patriots last yr and not the one on display against the 49ers .
49er game: Deer in the limelight.
Quincy says 'Hey."

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes. We will never win a Super Bowl betting on the draft alone, anyway. And IF we are still tops in the NFC Least, then double yes if our next first is twenty-something. On the other hand, if we are no longer the best in the NFC, then we may be needing those next 2 picks, even if Daddy and Son are in charge.

really did deebos team make the SB because of him being there?? lmao you give up 2 #1s and ginat contract he wants to boot for a wr?

im not doing that at this time..if we lost a player like Lamb or Gallup for the season and before the trade deadline we knew we have shot , sure maybe. But Deebo's not the key bro..

you thinking he is is the issue. if he were the 9ers would keep him , why do teams some very good ones allow players like Hill, dhop, and Adams go?? if these are keys to as SB run why are they being let go? DId Dhop or ADams get the team they were on to a SB, nope..wasd HIll the KEY to KC runs, dont think so they seem to thin k they dont need him..

both sides think very differently one wants the draft picks the other, the players... who correct , neither??

deebos being overvalued he didnt get the 9ers to a sb nor be the MVP of one so now hes worth 2 #1s when in reality, we have solid WR room right now , i realize its been overhauled but if the FO trul;y wanted more WR depth they would have kept AC and or Wilson, the fact they didn't says they believe the WR depth is pretty good here and i agree. like i said in scenario where the missing piece is a wr and we know that player could launch us into sb ..go for it..this isnt the time.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dallas has been addressing defense, last years draft was almost exclusively defense and this season more added, last years FA saw several defensive players brought in.
so has GB they haven't done anything extraordinary in FA and the last few seasons been mostly defense. Not a bad plan to fist fix the other side which in turn will help our offense which is pretty solid IMO..no need to throw 2 firsts and 28mil dollar deal for a WR..not now

McKDaddy

Reaction score
What does Deebo have to do with the FA market?

He ain't a FA. He trying to get paid while under contract.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He would be perfect for Dak-friendly

This is the definitive "pro" when you talk about acquiring Deebo. If you get it in his hands, he's going to do something with it.

In no way am I suggesting we pursue a trade for him just that this is the one aspect that would definitely make the team better.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
A No. 1 in 2023 and again in 2024 for a sullen Deebo?
Or a No. 1 in 2023 and a No. 2 in 2024 for Deebo?
(I do believe the 49ers know they'd be picking 15 in 2023 and 2024 anyway and not some high number. So either scenario would be generous, lads. Very generous.)

Look, suburban folk, you can't get anything of value without giving up something of value, correct?

So, debt-ridden lads of the Metroplex and beyond, if you really, really want Deebo and Stephen finds the money to pay Deebo, tha is a plausible way.
It is a 2 way street, blokes.

Holla

Hell naw!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
No way, no how was my post meant to hurt you!

So ... there is peace in the valley?
Then let us drink from the furry cup of friendship, left here by the old Gimme who is on the run.
Drink and feel the friendship.
Casablanca_4.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
Answer ..No. I love deebo but I'm not giving up premium picks for a guy that takes the beating he does at rb. His shelf life is about 3 more years at a high level. Now would I trade a 1 ? Yes. But not two.

kskboys

Reaction score
Answer ..No. I love deebo but I'm not giving up premium picks for a guy that takes the beating he does at rb. His shelf life is about 3 more years at a high level. Now would I trade a 1 ? Yes. But not two.
N 3 could be pushing it. Especially considering his injury issues go back to college.