CFZ Thoughts about Jaguars!

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’m not going to lie, and not trying to be a hater but see an L coming.

For these reasons:

- Jags are good against the run and I’m not sure our WRs outside of Lamb get the job done.
- Lawrence is on fire and we’re down 2 starting CBs
- Jags are at home
- Our pass pro is mediocre - Steele is out and they have 2 pretty good pass rushers agains

Hope I’m wrong. Go Cowboys!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
An improved team with a good HC who the Cowboys should beat every day.

plasticman

Reaction score
No worries.

Since Dak's return, the Cowboys score 40 or more points in even numbered games........an extremely reliable statistic. :thumbup:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As usual Dallas fans predicting a loss. Jaguars, elite speed at receiving positions, HOF QB, RB is way better than the Cowboys, offensively and defensively they are juggernauts. Someone needs to notify the Cowboys organization of the impending doom.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're going to Jacksonville, I think we'll kick ***. No pressure. That's when the Cowboys play best.
The Cowboys are 7-1 at home and 3-2 on the road. Why do people think they're road warriors? I believe they can beat anyone anywhere, but like any other team, the home cooking is better.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Dallas will likely view them as a walkover and either get beat or squeak out a win.

Flamma

Reaction score
The Cowboys are 7-1 at home and 3-2 on the road. Why do people think they're road warriors? I believe they can beat anyone anywhere, but like any other team, the home cooking is better.

Not in general, situational. Whenever the Cowboys lose a game everyone seems to think they should win, it's usually at home.

plymkr

Reaction score
Hope we don't take them lightly.
If we do, it's a loss!!!!
I hope we play our game. I get a little uneasy that Dallas tends to play at the level of the competition. I'm hoping we stop that and just come out and beat them from the jump. If we play our game we will win. If we beat ourselves or play at their talent level till the end of the 4th, then I got concerns.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
jags are really bad. should blow them out like we should have done to the texans.

stinkface

Reaction score
Typical of young teams, they can play great or play like trash. They beat the Chargers like a rented mule and Detroit beat them like a rented mule.

They have some real talent on Offense, but their defense is 28th in the league. I see a real tough game because they are at home. Their QB can flat out light us up if he gets time to throw because of our DB situation. Should be a fun game to watch.

Their running back has a bit of Pollard to him. Slasher who catches the ball well and makes people miss. We need a good tackling day.

Carson

Reaction score
I’m not going to lie, and not trying to be a hater but see an L coming.

For these reasons:

- Jags are good against the run and I’m not sure our WRs outside of Lamb get the job done.
- Lawrence is on fire and we’re down 2 starting CBs
- Jags are at home
- Our pass pro is mediocre - Steele is out and they have 2 pretty good pass rushers agains

Hope I’m wrong. Go Cowboys!
The media better hope not. That makes next weeks game pretty much meaningless. Eagles would be 3 games up with 3 to go which means they likely clinch the East regardless if we win or lose.

Same for the playoffs. We clinch even if teams like the Lions lose today. Unless Washington or New York wins their final four (San Francisco included) and we lose our final four, we are locked into the 5/6 seed. Washington and New York play this week so it will eliminate any chance one of them have at 11wins. We have ten wins, Lions cannot pass us and we own the tiebreaker.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
We need a win. We cant give up the ball. Any NFL team can win any given game.