CFZ Thoughts about Jaguars!

Carson

Reaction score
We need a win. We cant give up the ball. Any NFL team can win any given game.
Jaguars are like every team we’ve faced the last few weeks (Lions, Bears, Packers, Vikings, Colts, Texans). They are either very good (Packers) or very bad (Colts, Vikings) on the day.

I expect the good Jaguars today as they must win or their season is over.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If they can get their wr's going against our young corners the cowboys might be in for a fight.

Creeper

Reaction score
I really think this game will tell us how different the Cowboys are this year than they have been in the past. We haven't seen the Cowboys go into the post season on a hot streak. They usually cool off the second half of the season. This is a game they can and should win. If they come out flat I am going to start thinking his team is the same team we've seen the last 26 years. With the Eagles and Titans coming up next, and Washington the last week of the season, I am going to start thinking losing streak.

I am not taking anything away from the Jags. But this week it is about how the Cowboys play. If they play like last week, they will lose. That would burst my bubble.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I hope we play our game. I get a little uneasy that Dallas tends to play at the level of the competition. I'm hoping we stop that and just come out and beat them from the jump. If we play our game we will win. If we beat ourselves or play at their talent level till the end of the 4th, then I got concerns.
Feel the same way.
We can beat anyone if we play our game and up to our potential.

catiii

Reaction score
Forecast: Dooom. The Cowboys may not show up. Again. Jags are no pushovers.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Who the hell knows how we'll do. We're an incredibly erratic team. Go from losing to the Packers, to blowing out the Vikings, to struggling against the Texans.