CFZ Thoughts about the Vikings!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I not sure which happens. But if Dak is changing them to pass plays then he better be on this weekend. And if we don’t run 30 times I will be mad win or lose.

He doesn't have any proof other than ONE game in Sept 2021 he pulls out every time the issue comes up. Other than that, he's speculating........lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He doesn't have any proof other than ONE game in Sept 2021 he pulls out every time the issue comes up. Other than that, he's speculating........lol
You're foolish to think that it's only happened in one game.

If you believe that one game is the only game Dak has changed a bunch of run plays to passes then you're willfully blind to it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
-Their secondary is very beatable. Peterson isn't the same player he once was and they are starting a rookie on the other side.
Nice post!

Peterson isn't the same unless you throw the ball right at him like Josh Allen did twice last week. Dak has to avoid the same fate.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
You're foolish to think that it's only happened in one game.

If you believe that one game is the only game Dak has changed a bunch of run plays to passes then you're willfully blind to it.

Oh, I'm sure he changes a number of plays every game but to suggest it happens as often as that tweet you're carrying around in your back pocket is silly and you know it (LOL), especially since you are blowing it out facts.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sure he changes a number of plays every game but to suggest it happens as often as that tweet you're carrying around in your back pocket is silly and you know it (LOL), especially since you are blowing it out facts.
I can only go off what we have been told.

I'm going off an undisputable fact that our OC publicly said.

You're just going off your feels on it.

Until Moore or Dak come out and give us more info on what plays are called and what is being changed at the line I can only go off the example that Moore gave us.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
from this year? Not last year
He's not not going to throw his QB under the bus like that.

The only reason he said it last year was because Dak had a good game that game, we lost, but Dak got his numbers and that's what is most important, right?

If Moore wants to keep his job or get another job in the future he will only say publicly when it worked for Dak. He's not going to throw Dak under the bus every week by telling the media how many runs Dak changed to passes at the line.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Should be interesting. Minn is 6th in the NFL in passing attempt while being 26th in rushing attempts so over the course of 9 games it is pretty clear that Minn is a heavy passing team. I agree Cooks is a very good back but does Minn change who they have been over the course of the season to become a run 1st team?

They may try, I would after watching what GB just did last week. I'd tell Cook this is yours, he might be thinking 200 +

starfan1

Reaction score
He's not not going to throw his QB under the bus like that.

The only reason he said it last year was because Dak had a good game that game, we lost, but Dak got his numbers and that's what is most important, right?

If Moore wants to keep his job or get another job in the future he will only say publicly when it worked for Dak. He's not going to throw Dak under the bus every week by telling the media how many runs Dak changed to passes at the line.
says the resident expert. Man im so glad we have your expert anylsis here at the zone. Where would we be without folks like you and Papsmear and usarmy vet and rocky and a few others? Man its entertainment i wouldnt miss for the world.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
They may try, I would after watching what GB just did last week. I'd tell Cook this is yours, he might be thinking 200 +

Possible, I expect them to come out trying to run but teams run their offense based on their personnel which is not the same team by team. Cowboys will be facing several run heavy teams, NY is not going to all of a sudden come out passing that is not who they are same with Colts. What I'm getting at is teams are not built alike and teams will look to play to their own strength

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
says the resident expert. Man im so glad we have your expert anylsis here at the zone. Where would we be without folks like you and Papsmear and usarmy vet and rocky and a few others? Man its entertainment i wouldnt miss for the world.
You cannot really think that Bucs game last year is the only time that Dak has changed a bunch of runs to passes.

Please, publicly tell us that you believe that.

Anything other than "Yes, I believe that" means you're agreeing with me. You know that, right?