Thoughts on 2024 Schedule?

LocoBates

Reaction score
Home: New York Giants, Washington Commanders, Philadelphia Eagles, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Detroit Lions, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Houston Texans

Road: New York Giants, Washington Commanders, Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns

IMHO the "Strength" of the Schedule seems irrelevant....

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Home: New York Giants, Washington Commanders, Philadelphia Eagles, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Detroit Lions, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Houston Texans

Road: New York Giants, Washington Commanders, Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns

It’s a challenging schedule.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Doggie wins in bold.....Not like last year......... Seems some of our STUD PLAYERS will have to earn there paychecks and Jobs this coming season!!!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Another butt whipping in San Francisco. I already have that marked down as a loss. Lamar Jackson may rush for 200 when we face Baltimore. That’s another game that might get real ugly.

krs1bro

Reaction score
Another butt whipping in San Francisco. I already have that marked down as a loss. Lamar Jackson may rush for 200 when we face Baltimore. That’s another game that might get real ugly.
They will not beat a team with a winning record other than a divisional game or two. Heck even if they somehow make the playoffs we all know how that will turn out. Not trying to be negative here but facts are facts. We are stuck with the j j s and a QB that gets scared on the big stage.

Chasing6

Reaction score

I see 10-7. Nostradamus.

plymkr

Reaction score
I think it’s hard to predict how rough a schedule will be in April prior to the draft. On paper as of right now the schedule seems more challenging than last year but a lot can happen in the next 5 months.

One prediction I do have is the Commanders will be a tougher opponent because Quinn knows our offense so well and they’ve gotten more talented. I think the only team we sweep in the NFC East is the Giants. But the Eagles and Commanders will be dogfights.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

At least the 'harder' games are at home, shouldnt a half decent team be able to compete in every one of the away games (ok we'll concede the 9ers game).

LysleE

Reaction score
Just at first glance…
I believe Cowboys split the Divisional games with Philly, NY and Washington;
Will beat Carolina, New Orleans and Tampa Bay, Atlanta and Pittsburg;
Will lose to SF, Baltimore, Cleveland, Cincy, Houston and Detroit

Challenging schedule for sure and made more difficult given Dallas’ static off-season and failure to address DL, OL, LB, RB and WR, all of which cannot be addressed via the draft. It’s a good thing Jerry and Stephen are “alli in” or else I would be worried <sarcasm>.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

Besides the Eagles and AFC north mostly trash teams for Dak to stat pad and get enough wins for that early playoff flopper.