Thoughts on big win vs GB

jrumann59

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2276890 said:
Not sure who was at fault but the worst part about that play was that the Packers went Max Protect and only had 1 or 2 guys running routes.

Its RWs fault he is always getting burnt, oh wait he wasn't playing.

Silverstar

Reaction score
cobra;2277297 said:
Agh, yes. We didn't win in the playoffs last year to the champs.

So by your logic (or should I say ****ty reasoning) it a homer comment to be excited by this team and think they are really good. Afterall, it's week three and these guys haven't won a playoff game yet the bums!

Joyful that I get to listen all season to these idiots who won **** until we win a playoff game. It'd be great if you could listen to Romo and enjoy the ride.

Romo also said, that they try to improve every week and get better.

Well, the Cowboys still have plenty of room for improvement. So, I'll continue to either praise or criticize my team whenever I think it's warranted. It's called being a real fan and if don't understand that...that's your problem. If you prefer to ride the "ignorance is bliss" train be my guest, but don't ask me to join you.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Silverstar;2277431 said:

Well, the Cowboys still have plenty of room for improvement. So, I'll continue to either praise or criticize my team whenever I think it's warranted. It's called being a real fan and if don't understand that...that's your problem. If you prefer to ride the "ignorance is bliss" train be my guest, but don't ask me to join you.

Go for it. Critize all you want. Be miserable for a win. Have a heart attack.

I'll join the crowd that can sleep well tonight while you and others toss and turn looking for any little thing to "criticize" the team for. I mean, that's what real fans do, huh?

:cool:

Silverstar

Reaction score
5Stars;2277454 said:

I'll join the crowd that can sleep well tonight while you and others toss and turn looking for any little thing to "criticize" the team for. I mean, that's what real fans do, huh?

:cool:

I'll sleep just fine.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverstar

I think you two boys need a can of beer. With bran.

OK, it's a great win. But we all see needs for improvement.

On the other hand, let us all celebrate tonight and drink from the cup of fellowship and let's savor this win.

Both legitimate statements, boys. Now let's enjoy and dissect the game as we can and should.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Ozzu;2276879 said:
I'm assuming Pacman was at fault on the long throw up the sideline? Other than that, I didn't see anything else that was bad. The punt returns weren't great, but he was trying everything he could to break free, but there just wasn't any room.

Agreed. I think he squatted on Driver, and Driver then went deep as Rodgers rolled, which is why they hooked up for that long completion. But otherwise, didn't really see anything to beat my head over.

Henry gave up plenty of underneath stuff, and so did Pacman at times. But that seems to be more the scheme and just what we're willing to give up. Didn't think anyone in the secondary really stunk whatsoever.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
I sure wish they would try a corner route with Bennett in the redzone or split him wide and jump ball.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I gotta hand it to them. I thought the draining Philly game + the short week + Lambeau equaled certain death. This team is a lot of things, but boring it ain't.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I really don't understand why people are finding faults with Pacman. Didn't we win the game? Secondly, I will take him over Jacque Reeves anytime of the week.