Thoughts On Parsons Being Out For Entire Series?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys or the field with your account on the line? Who would ya take? what are you talking about?
If you keep trying to belittle everything I say then I'm just going to keep asking you "Cowboys or the filed with you account on the line" every time just so everyone can see you not answer, play dumb, and with that show that you really don't believe in them you just fake it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If you keep trying to belittle everything I say then I'm just going to keep asking you "Cowboys or the filed with you account on the line" every time just so everyone can see you not answer, play dumb, and with that show that you really don't believe in them you just fake it.

what account line? As for the team yes I believe fully they are capable of going to the SB and winning it, I also think there are some other teams just as capable which is why we play the games. As a Cowboy fan yes I back my team 100% and yes critical of bad play, however no I do not come here and make knee jerk statements and slam players. Constructive criticism I think is always a good thing, coming here to claim how this player or that player sucks when no one here could even dream of playing in the NFL is a joke. It is like a fat person telling people what it is like being thin.

As for your comment of Oh I hope the coaches do not sit Parson out during the playoffs it is a dumb remark, they have not done so in the reg season yet they do it in a 21-0 game and you get your panties in a wad? lol Hate to tell you they have greater knowledge of their players and this game than you will ever have.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
what account line? As for the team yes I believe fully they are capable of going to the SB and winning it, I also think there are some other teams just as capable which is why we play the games. As a Cowboy fan yes I back my team 100% and yes critical of bad play, however no I do not come here and make knee jerk statements and slam players. Constructive criticism I think is always a good thing, coming here to claim how this player or that player sucks when no one here could even dream of playing in the NFL is a joke. It is like a fat person telling people what it is like being thin.

As for your comment of Oh I hope the coaches do not sit Parson out during the playoffs it is a dumb remark, they have not do so in the reg season yet they do it in a 21-0 game and you get your panties in a wad? lol Hate to tell you they have greater knowledge of their players and this game than you will ever have.
We all fan differently.

If Dak, Zeke, Lamb, Diggs, or whoever plays bad and I want to say they sucked then I'll do it.

I don't care how you do it. So stop caring so much how I do it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
We all fan differently.

If Dak, Zeke, Lamb, Diggs, or whoever plays bad and I want to say they sucked then I'll do it.

we fan differently? lol No doubt you make some of the most knee jerk reactions around here.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Just a guess, but I think mountain and pappy live together.

:)
seems to be...they are never happy. even in a 56-14 rout they find something to complain....

we are up 21-0 and why did you leave out Parsons for a series, they could have come back and the game wasn't decided.....geesh

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Hindsight 20/20.

The score was 21-7 after we sat Parsons for a whole series. You can't tell me, with the way the offense has been the past 8 weeks, that you was 100% confident we go on to score 50 points.
the score was 21-0 before we sat parsons....

lets see what the team does without parsons....

and if they score...which they did...we put him back...the score was 28-7 after that....the game was never in jeapordy

you find the most curious things to complain about... in the end, McAcarthy and Quinn were right....the final score was 56-14.....perhaps they know and understand way more than any of us on this board

are you ever happy?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
We all fan differently.

so basically let me just spew any craap I want, and no one can question why I said, it. just take it in and applause me!!!...

then why put it out in a public forum? if you are asking nobody to comment or question your post!!! you can keep it to yourself and "fan differently"

your response was quite odd, because you literally asked "what's your thoughts on this"....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
seems to be...they are never happy. even in a 56-14 rout they find something to complain....

we are up 21-0 and why did you leave out Parsons for a series, they could have come back and the game wasn't decided.....geesh
The more you say the more you show your just a participation trophy kid.

The win is nice and all, but real winners know that when the season is over beating a bad team 56-14 is not going to be what's talked about it.

Did you win the whole thing or not? That's what separates the winners from the .... well... yourself.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The more you say the more you show your just a participation trophy kid.

The win is nice and all, but real winners know that when the season is over beating a bad team 56-14 is not going to be what's talked about it.

Did you win the whole thing or not? That's what separates then winners from the .... well... yourself.
the more you say, the more you show you have no idea about anything... this is your greatest meaningless line that you are the only one on this board who cares about winning a championship and everybody else is happy with a participation trophy...you are so full of shiet I don't know where to begin....how big is your head dude!!!!

you asked a question specifically about this game and a series in this game...the response was specifically to that series. you extrapolated, very wrongly I might add that taking him out a series in a game we are up by 21 in regular season, may translate to a similar action in a playoff game....that's dumb onto itself.... your words: " I'm hoping that this isn't something we do in the playoffs."

we won the game. one game at a time. I never ever considered taking Parsons out for a series, would in anyway mean they might do that in the playoffs. literally based on this post you are the only one....

you are just a chronic complainer...I gauarantee even if we win the superbowl you will find something to complain about and find faults everywhere...you are one of those people who is never happy, even if we win the championship....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
the more you say, the more you show you have no idea about anything... this is your greatest meaningless line that you are the only one on this board who cares about winning a championship and everybody else is happy with a participation trophy...you are so full of shiet I don't know where to begin....how big is your head dude!!!!

you asked a question specifically about this game and a series in this game...the response was specifically to that series. you extrapolated, very wrongly I might add that taking him out a series in a game we are up by 21 in regular season, may translate to a similar action in a playoff game....that's dumb onto itself.... your words: " I'm hoping that this isn't something we do in the playoffs."

we won the game. one game at a time. I never ever considered taking Parsons out for a series, would in anyway mean they might do that in the playoffs. literally based on this post you are the only one....

you are just a chronic complainer...I gauarantee even if we win the superbowl you will find something to complain about and find faults everywhere...you are one of those people who is never happy, even if we win the championship....
Yeah, not reading that.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
good don't.... I will point back to this post, if we win the superbowl...you are literally a chronic complainer
You do that.

Because I'll be too busy celebrating (and I hope it bothers you to no no end) while you search through a message board for some meaningless post that you care way too much about.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It wasn’t just Parsons. It was Greg’s and Dlaw too on that scoring drive. Wash made it look easy.
Dumb Dan Quinn decision. He hurt all 3 stud players' ability to pick up another sack, etc, which might come back to hurt Micah Parsons from outright winning the Defensive Player Of the Year award.

JBond

Reaction score
You know those times you go on vacation and forget to take the trash out to the garage? Kind of stinks when you get home. It does not age well. The original post in this thread is a bit like that.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Football has become such a marathon that I’m all for it.

17 game seasons are just too many games for these guys so in a situation like Sunday against an awful awful team I don’t mind him being out.
It won’t happen in a game we don’t already have in hand and need to win.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You know those times you go on vacation and forget to take the trash out to the garage? Kind of stinks when you get home. It does not age well. The original post in this thread is a bit like that.
the funny thing, he thought he was being very clever....he is a chronic complainer....