Thoughts On Parsons Being Out For Entire Series?

starman22

Reaction score
I understand both sides of this argument, but wasn't it just the last game against Washington that looked like a blowout.. until it wasn't? We won that game by 7.

The Natural

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of it myself. If he was rushing the passer every play I could see getting him some rest but that wasnt the case. Get the 3 and out and they can rest all they want on the sidelines.

GINeric

Reaction score
Personally, I am not a fan of leaving your best defensive player on the sidelines for an entire series. I'm fine with giving him a couple plays off here and there, but an entire series?

Washington had 1 legit scoring drive Sunday night and it happened to be when Parsons sat for the entire drive.

What are your thoughts on this? I'm hoping that this isn't something we do in the playoffs.

If they would have left Parsons in the game and a linemen fell on his leg and he sprained an ankle or fractured a bone in garbage time, you would have started a completely different thread asking why they left Parsons in a game during garbage time that we already had in the bag.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yep

What are your thoughts on this? I'm hoping that this isn't something we do in the playoffs.
now he is going to argue another 5 pages, why he didn't really asked for that and what he said means something different and in the process change the argument so he can claim he won the argument.

its an abbott and costello routine with him...."who is on first" :eek:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Personally, I am not a fan of leaving your best defensive player on the sidelines for an entire series. I'm fine with giving him a couple plays off here and there, but an entire series?

Washington had 1 legit scoring drive Sunday night and it happened to be when Parsons sat for the entire drive.

Appreciate the passion, but we were well in control of the game.
What would you have said if we were up by 40 points and he blew out a knee ?