Twitter: Thoughts on Trevon Diggs from around the league

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
No

Oh no doubt...and the hope is that it inspires the rest of these cats to be opportunistic.

The defensive line is still the Achilles heel of the defense and giving up too many yards

Rome wasn't built in a day

Not yesterday they didn't.

Reactions: BAT

glimmerman

Reaction score
That's because he did.. As a CB you get a sense for which receivers can outrun you and which ones can't. It was clear to me that Diggs knew Board could not outrun him so he trailed him by a couple of steps to give the QB the notion to try him. He was never worried that Board was going to catch that ball because with is speed advantage it was either going to be an INT or a PBU. It was beautiful to watch..
Was a fantastic play. He ran that ball down and caught it with out even looking the pass into his hands. We need to use him on a few WR plays on Offense. I bet he can fly.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
His pick yesterday was just filthy dude was open when the ball was thrown then he just outran the receiver to the spot. Almost looked like he baited that throw

When I first saw the play, I said "Oooohh, he baited him. ". We have a good young difference making CB boys and girls.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I can not believe how many times the Giants threw at Diggs even though he almost picked a couple off earlier. On the other hand, it is clear he covers the best WR on the other team and that is usually the guy the QB wants to throw to. If Diggs were to cover Green Bay's Davonte Adams, I am pretty sure Aaron Rodgers would still try to throw the ball to Adams.
You have to throw at him, or just forget about your best receiver getting any targets. Teams are going to have to do a better job of scheming their top guy open.

CWR

Reaction score
I don’t think we’ll ever see a run like this again......can’t be a fluke this many games in a row. Haven’t had a ball hawk like this since Prime.

A fluke comes in the form of right place right time ect. Diggs is literally baiting qbs into "open looks," and jumping routes ect. That's the craziest part. He's earning these ints.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Trevon Diggs is going out and showing WRs he has better hands, and can make better catches than them. Diggs is gonna have better a highlight tape catching the ball than some WRs, for sure. Diggs should be in the Hail Mary situations offense and defense every play.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
INT = Kazee (1), AB (2), Diggs (6)

Need other defenders to step up too.