CFZ Thoughts/Opinions about the Bills!

Proof

Reaction score
Agree with everything you said, but let's see if this truly is a different Cowboy team. Win in Buffalo against a team who is desperate, will go along way to facing any team on the road moving forward.
feel like this is shaping up to be last years vikings game. on paper worrisome and a "real test" but we stomp them. hoping so anyway. need ferg to continue putting his stamp on the league

Mark

Reaction score
Yeah, I think you're probably right. I honestly don't think Buffalo or Miami are that tough. But it's still hard to win away games against good teams.
Agreed. On paper, both of those games should be wins. But...they don't play games on paper.

Was quite surprised the Titans knocked the Fins off in Miami on Monday night. But, if they did it, is there any reason the Cowboys should not?

SexyDexy52

Reaction score
There OL is their biggest weakness....

But, but, but all the know it alls here at the zone said we should have drafted Torrence and his 57 PFF grade in 800+ snaps over Schoonmaker. Even though Torrence wouldn't have any snaps at all given that he wouldn't have been able to beat out Smith or Martin to play OG here....

All kidding aside, I've seen some of their games this year and they do not seem as tough as years past so they are vulnerable. That doesn't mean it will be easy at all, it will be a tough, hard fought game but I think Dallas can pull it out if they play with the same fortitude and grit they played with against the Eagles

Praxit

Reaction score
..Bill remind me of Philly to lesser degree.

Mobile QB. Can run, make plays.

But he's no Newton or Lamar.

Get pressure, force this guy into mistakes.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I know Parcells said you are what your record says you are but the Bills are better than their record. It’s going to be a real challenge containing Josh Allen. For the Cowboys to win, they’re going to need to force some turnovers.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I know nothing about the kids thinking...just know the way he plays football...

Allen seems like a guy that would get overly competitive and target Bland just so he could say he beat him.

817Gill

Reaction score
WR's are pretty suspect after Diggs. Davis hasnt taken that step to be a legit #2. Kinda in that Crayton/TWill class. Interior OL is bad outside Morse. McGovern is what he was with us, and Torrence has been pretty bad. Odighizuwa could have a great game
Ahh the backup OG we all wanted huh. Hopefully people can get over Torrence and realize he wasn’t a fit here, nor was he going to sniff any snaps with Tyler Smith and Martin on the roster.

Wanting to draft a backup OL in the second round has to be one of the dumbest CZ gripes in years.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
feel like this is shaping up to be last years vikings game. on paper worrisome and a "real test" but we stomp them. hoping so anyway. need ferg to continue putting his stamp on the league
I hope so, but this team is far better. Vikings defense was awful last season and they had a statue QB.

tomokawan

Reaction score
This will not be easy. I worry more about our defense stopping the Bills at home. Josh Allen is the x-factor IMO. If we keep him in check, we should win.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas will need to bring their A-game, Buffalo is fighting for their postseason lives and is a better team than what the record indicates.

visionary

Reaction score
Desperate team. We have to play this as a must win desperate game

If Allen is “on”, goodbye but hopefully we can create a couple of TOs

Have to be even more disciplined against Allen than Hurts. There were times we overran Hurts, cannot let Allen do this

Cover Diggs 1:1, whoever can shut him down to leave the rest to play zone and stop Allen from running

Aven8

Reaction score
I think this game is going to look a lot like them against Philly and KC. It’s going to be tight. It’s a tough road game and I can see us losing it. This team is built for 72 degrees

Mark

Reaction score
Desperate team. We have to play this as a must win desperate game

If Allen is “on”, goodbye but hopefully we can create a couple of TOs

Have to be even more disciplined against Allen than Hurts. There were times we overran Hurts, cannot let Allen do this

Cover Diggs 1:1, whoever can shut him down to leave the rest to play zone and stop Allen from running
It's pretty much a given that BUF won't try to emulate PHI's offensive game plan.

DQ may put Gilmore in Diggs' hip-pocket all evening.

Allen is definitely more scary-mobile than Hurts. Do you "spy" him with Bell?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think they are better than their record shows and have played better in recent weeks. This is not an easy game for Cowboys. Bills will be fighting for their playoff lives. Cowboys need to come in ready to perform at high level

Creeper

Reaction score
It's a road game outside. Now they are calling for rain, and it should be in the 40s which means it will be miserable. In games like this anything can happen but usually games in bad weather are close low scoring games.

visionary

Reaction score
It's pretty much a given that BUF won't try to emulate PHI's offensive game plan.

DQ may put Gilmore in Diggs' hip-pocket all evening.

Allen is definitely more scary-mobile than Hurts. Do you "spy" him with Bell?
Yeah Bell can do it
Allen is a big guy though and tough to bring down

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Seems like an iffy situation.

If there is enough rain to make both teams put the ball on the ground...Allen is definitely an x factor with his legs and size.

On the other hand...Allen has been criticized for Brett Farve gun slinging and turning the ball over. We have two exceptional corners that could feast off this behavior. Add in that if our defense is getting pressure...his decision making could be even more critical in turnovers.