CFZ Thoughts/Opinions about the Bills!

Eddie

Reaction score
Bills are playing for their playoff lives. If they lose, they know they're season is cooked.

We're fat and happy after roasting the Eagles.

This doesn't bode well.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Bills are playing for their playoff lives. If they lose, they know they're season is cooked.

This doesn't bode well.
False. Miami is limping and they have a tough last 3. Buffalo could lose and still wind up winning the division. Obviously they’ll want to win Sunday.

Reaction score
This is a very dangerous team
Allen can single handed dismantle teams
Especially in their back yard this will be a massive game and a great test of how we can do on the road in the play offs if as is likely we aren’t the No.1 seed

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Playing in Buffalo in that cold and rain is going to be a shock to our team I believe. We are a passing team. Wet and cold is going to effect that passing game.
I can't want to be proven wrong but I hope we can find some running room and stop the run Sunday.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The Bills defensively are similar to Eagles. Really good front 4 but bad at linebacker. Their secondary and linebacker core has been decimated by injuries. Our offensive line needs to play well because there will be opportunities to score on them.

Josh Allen destroyed us in Dallas in 2019. Put a clown suit on Jaylon and Lee on Thanksgiving. Our defense now is built for Allen. Parsons, Armstrong, Bell, and Clark need to lay the wood to him. This will be the game of the year so far. Buffalo needs to win out to make the playoffs. We need to win out to have a chance at the 1 seed.
Miami's loss to the Titans gives Buffalo a little wiggle room. Miami has Dallas and Baltimore before playing Buffalo again. It's conceivable Buffalo could lose to Dallas and still be playing for the division championship in week 18.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Agreed. On paper, both of those games should be wins. But...they don't play games on paper.

Was quite surprised the Titans knocked the Fins off in Miami on Monday night. But, if they did it, is there any reason the Cowboys should not?
Absolutely not we should beat the dolphins handily they've made their record playing bad teams and I think Tyreek Hill is dinged up pretty bad.

Blackrain

Reaction score

This doesn't bode well.
All true but if we're going to move on we can't be that team anymore and I'm in hopes our coach has stressed that along with making eliminating penalties a priority.

The bills got their last win only because the Chiefs receiver was too stupid to make sure he was lined up on the ball and no matter how good the quarterback or the tight end were in doing their jobs they couldn't overcome the stupidity of that receiver.

Just like we couldn't overcome getting a penalty on the 6-yard line against the eagles and watched it snowball into a loss.

Penalties are death especially on the road

Big D

Reaction score
Josh Allen is a turnover machine. The Cowboys should take the ball if they win the toss and look to get the bills behind early. Force the Bills to become one dimensional and let that pass rush take the game over.
He loves to play hero ball. Our secondary will feast on this guy.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Couple of additional things I have heard:

-Bills play a ton of zone, but give up the worst passing % and teams get a ton of yards after the catch.

JMech

Reaction score
Allen's mobility scares me the most, not only extending plays, but running to move the sticks.
Parsons will be instrumental in this game. His speed will run down Allen as Allen continuously runs to extend plays.
We'll see how the officiating goes,,,, there's home cooking and the fact that the Bills are currently a marquee team with a marquee QB, the NFL likely wants them in the playoffs and they have to win out. Cowboys are almost a lock for the 5 seed and can absorb a loss.
Interesting perspective. I had not given that any thought. The refs did manage to stop KC's bid to win the game curiously.

JMech

Reaction score
..yep, I agree to this. Dak better bring his, "OK, here we go" X 2. ;)..
But not surprisingly, Allen is telling fans to really bring the noise to impact the Here we go synchronization for the offensive line. Do we remember how many offside penalties we had last year without that?

Mark

Reaction score
Well, Dan Orlovsky has spoken...declaring that Josh Allen is going to lead the Bills to victory on Sunday, and leap to the top of the MVP conversation.

What a tool that guy is.

Praxit

Reaction score
Well, Dan Orlovsky has spoken...declaring that Josh Allen is going to lead the Bills to victory on Sunday, and leap to the top of the MVP conversation.

What a tool that guy is.
...yep, that guy is so bias, its comical sometimes. I guess he thinks Dallas pass rush will eating donuts on sidelines.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Bills are way overrated, and cowboys are a bit under rated.
We will power drive the Bills into total failure Sunday afternoon, even in the weather.

Motorola

Reaction score
Statistically they are fairly even with us in most categories. For your perusing pleasure: Try this !

It is going to be a tough game especially being away from AT&T. I think we'll be lucky to get out of their with a win. We HAVE to win the turnover battle IMO. Dak needs to continue to do what he's been doing and the run game needs to be a threat to them throughout the game.

Fingers crossed here. GO COWBOYS !
Many CZers - and sports fans overall - despise ESPN for their broadcasting M.O. with regards to presentation (= a perceived "agenda" viewers "see, hear, and feel").
But their website content coverage of nearly every sport - whether it's competition (games\matches), information, news, background stories - are second to none overall.