Three straight loses

Mobinvans

Reaction score
3-0 to 3-3...

Well....thoughts anyone?

Myself I say coach out, Dak out, Law out, keep Richard's and build fresh, might take a few years

willia451

Reaction score
Its only 3 if you count by Roman Numbers. In other math, its only one. So we're good.

DaleMc

Reaction score
At some point doesn't failure to execute fall on the coaches not doing their job? Garret is the weak link.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I would think after the loss to the saints and packers this team would have been mad. They would have gone into the week and busted their butts to correct what went wrong. To come out serious about this season and getting it back on track. But they actually came out here and lost to the freaking 0-4 jets. This is a massive failure from the top to the bottom. Wheres the heart? Where is the professionalism? You just signed that big contract and you’re representing a once proud franchise and you go out there and play like you don’t even care. That’s just a pathetic effort and not the effort any true contender would put on. This team has no identity, they are not a “Team”. I saw maybe one or two guys out there playing like they gave a crap. Shame. This coaching staff has failed.

Last edited:

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Opponents
Lose your starting quarterback, no problem :facepalm:
Lose your best wide receiver and unable to run the ball, no problem:facepalm:
Lose your first four games of the season, no problem:facepalm:

You just need to play the Cowboys:(

ClearVision

Reaction score
3-0 to 3-3...

Well....thoughts anyone?

Myself I say coach out, Dak out, Law out, keep Richard's and build fresh, might take a few years
We are and will always be about .500 with JG. He’s avg. we are exactly were we are supposed to be.
.500 and 8-8 by years end. That’s our standard of excellence under JG.

stiletto

Reaction score
I'd make a change if I were Jerry. Someone who inspires some passion. Only guy I see is Richard and I know he is a lot to blame but he at least has a pulse compared to Garrett and Marinelli. Go from there, call it a season and get Lincoln Riley or someone in here. This team isn't even close to championship quality anyways.