Three straight loses

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
3-0 to 3-3...

Well....thoughts anyone?

Myself I say coach out, Dak out, Law out, keep Richard's and build fresh, might take a few years
that is it...3 straight losses called a "Skid" is so demoralizing

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
Honestly, I didn’t see an 8-8 football team today. We’ll be lucky to finish 6-10.

Given our schedule the rest of the way and the fact we just lost to the Jets .. you are probably correct. We could actually lose out if the coaching staff is not changed.

snadler

Reaction score
If you look at the 3 wins against who they played, to the 3 losses and who they played, parcells isn’t right with this team, they aren’t what their record says, they are a lot worse than 3-3, they are much more the 0-3 team then the 3-0 that beat the worst teams in football

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
At this point , wouldn't be surprised if Philly comes to town to make it 4 straight losses.
old school...i wonder if the Sheagles will be favored coming into Dallas?....they should be...i wont let any of the coaches or players off the hook this time

MyUnderAppreciatedQB

Reaction score
Given our schedule the rest of the way and the fact we just lost to the Jets .. you are probably correct. We could actually lose out if the coaching staff is not changed.

It’s coming, but it’s so depressing because of how much talent is in the roster. We’re being out coached.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
It’s coming, but it’s so depressing because of how much talent is in the roster. We’re being out coached.

Even if this team could make it to the SB, Garrett under no circumstance would deserve to be there. He has ONLY two jobs... Its not coaching the offense... Its not coaching the defense... Heck, it isn't even coaching the special teams... His only two jobs is to 1) get this team ready to play and he truly sucks at that (this team has come out flat for the past 4 games)... And 2) in-game management...even a blind monkey could make better in-game decisions than Garrett. Garret has to go... He is a joke of a HC

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Why would we keep Richard? What in the hell has he done to save his job?

this defense is garbage

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Didn’t they do this in 2017? Yes...so nothing has changed at all. Time to cut loose of some people and the team philosophy whatever that is...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3-0 to 3-3...

Well....thoughts anyone?

Myself I say coach out, Dak out, Law out, keep Richard's and build fresh, might take a few years
I made the trip to the Superdome two weeks ago to see for myself if the team had 'it' because the first three games did not fully convince me. These last three losses make me question whether the first three were flukes despite their 'dominating' appearance.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Why would we keep Richard? What in the hell has he done to save his job?

this defense is garbage
I’m having a hard time with that one...my gut says can him,my head says wait it might be Rod in his way. But there’s really been no improvement,and me trying to find reasons to keep him isn’t the best endorsement. Jets ripping us with 95yd passes,good grief....

Last edited:

Bigdog

Reaction score
The Rams have lost 3 straight also. I am wondering what they are saying?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I made the trip to the Superdome two weeks ago to see for myself if the team had 'it' because the first three games did not fully convince me. These last three losses make me question whether the first three were flukes despite their 'dominating' appearance.

Good point Dallas East..............I agree completely, I think the first three games were more flukes than anything else.

The Giants being nice to Elie and let him start the season even though they knew Jones was way better. Then we get the Skins with Gruden fixing to be fired, and top it off we struggled to beat a Miami team that is tanking, barring a fumble we were going to be trailing at half to them.

Yeah, I look at those 3 wins and I am not very impressed............I think Philly beats us next week, so that will be 0-4 since this three game run.