Three straight loses

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Is it too soon for a new stadium? Why sell the old busted car that won't get you from A to B? Just throw a new coat of paint on it and no one will know!

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak was by far best player tonight, JG as to go
While Dak's mechanics have been questioned...i.e. accuracy and pocket presence (feet)….today....the neck up raised eyebrows in this game. Does this team believe in a 4yr starter making adjustments on poor plays, given the importance of the situation....i.e. the 4th down run by Dak (LOS was invaded immediately at the snap) and the failure to take into account Adams was coming on the 2pt conversion and he wasn't even disguising it....and you had timeouts on the table. We might have an Andy Dalton (sorry Andy) as our QB...….already overachieved or peaked out.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
3-0 to 3-3...

Well....thoughts anyone?

Myself I say coach out, Dak out, Law out, keep Richard's and build fresh, might take a few years

The Rams started 3-0 and are now 3-3, including getting roasted for 55 points by the Bucs (at home). Even a "genius" coach can do it.

"Dak out, keep Richard" is laughable - what the heck is Richard doing that's so great? But if you wanna dump JG I'm fine with that.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Cowboys took the field today knowing they had a opportunity to get a game up on the Eagles against a team that they are better than. Wow.

Silverstar

Reaction score
At this point , wouldn't be surprised if Philly comes to town to make it 4 straight losses.

They will come into Dallas and be fired up to take over 1st place...and the Cowboys need to match that intensity!

Will they? It's really hard to see that happening right now...for me anyway.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
We know McVay and Wade are superior than anyone Dallas has but even they are struggling. If those guys can't figure things out playing chess, there is zero chance Garrett's guys can figure things out playing checkers.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Richard is part of the problem, not the solution. That "don't turn your head around" crap technique is horrible. He won't start the best defensive back on the team because he doesn't fit Richard's "profile."
Screw him!
I like Richards but I'm with you on the Lewis deal, I've always said hes the best corner on the team

Mobinvans

Reaction score
The Rams started 3-0 and are now 3-3, including getting roasted for 55 points by the Bucs (at home). Even a "genius" coach can do it.

"Dak out, keep Richard" is laughable - what the heck is Richard doing that's so great? But if you wanna dump JG I'm fine with that.
Rams went to the Superbowl last year.....

We went to the Superbowl like 30 years ago

CoachD

Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence.........How about that return on investment huh?

John813

Reaction score
Wish I could say I'm completely shocked.

Then again, I sort of hoped this even-odd year curse would of been lifted

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
"You are what your record says you are."

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwYQuvmBksaZ0lZF5N3-ARNhkvcZBq7cx4Zzuge-LfTn2NNINU