Twitter: Three week 15 games officially moved to Monday and Tuesday

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
So the teams that were missing coaches and players earlier this year and had to play through it — just get to suck it up?

Pathetic. The NFL made its policy and now they need to live with it. If they want to make new policy— then apply it for the playoffs— not during the reg season where there is competitive advantage given to teams who get to postpone their game
True!!!!!!!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Didn't the NFL say at the beginning of the season that teams dealing with an outbreak would have to forfeit? So that the decision to reschedule games didn't have to take place?

Seems the league's front office is just as consistent as the officiating. Which is to say, it isn't.
They’re not counting on fans to remember that. NFL looks at us as simple minded cash cows

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
There's no guarantee any of the players will make it back off the list in time to play. The extra 2 days just gives them a better chance of doing so.

Who knows? We may see even more players test positive before the game with the extra 2 days. Now wouldn't that be something?

True, Cooper still had to miss another game before coming back. Wouldn't be surprised if some of the teams still had multiple players who still either had symptoms or couldn't clear the tests.

stinkface

Reaction score
So the WFT has to play Tuesday night and then play us on Sunday? Geez.

cffl2323

Reaction score
Since the "we won't delay games" is out the window, what is the threshold for amount of players that they'll delay games for? Probably just make it up as they go, I'm sure.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, great sense of human, so why the BS? And I simply know what a fan of over 60 seasons knows. Yep, ya pick up a few things.
BS? I thought you had a sense of humor...now I know....

freemanjc19

Reaction score
So what if next week or the week after teams still have a high covid test %. The NFL does for one team, it has to do it for all teams regardless of the number of Positives players. Looks like they are opening up a can of worms here. There are always going to be players testing positive.

Zman5

Reaction score
Watch WFT lose more players by Tuesday than getting some of them back from Covid. LOL.

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
I heard most players are asymptomatic. Why not just let those players play. Since everyone has the shot anyways.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I might be in the minority but I think this is unfair to teams like the Raiders who had to play games earlier in the year with a depleted OL. The rules were clear in the beginning of the season that was agreed upon by the owners and the players and now they are changing them. If a team does not have enough players to play they should forfeit or find players off the streets like some of the others teams had to do earlier in the year or last year.

RaZon

Reaction score
First thing the NFL needs to do is dump week 17, it won't happen at all. Use that week to catch up on any games that needed postponment.