Through Week 4 (2024), Cowboys team rushing ranks dead last (32nd) in the NFL

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I’ve been asking all these questions…I don’t understand it. The Lance thing is mind boggling.
The wildcatter was drilling for oil. It's who has always been. Just look at his thinking about how we use the second round in the draft.

Did anyone.....anyone....think to ask...why would the 49ers.....longtime rivals of the Cowboys....and currently the best team in the NFC over the last 5 years...why would they try to "HELP" Dallas? They have a coaching staff and scheme that can turn water into wine...and with that is the backdrop, they trade a guy they gave up a ton of draft picks for to Dallas?

And Jerry thought our coaching staff could bring out the best in Trey Lance when the 49ers coaching staff could not??!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way.....no way.....the entire front office in Dallas is this deficient. There are fans who believe Jerry is no longer in charge in Dallas....and to those folks I say....Santa will personally deliver your gifts on Christmas eve!

Kingofholland

Reaction score
And if you were to ask Jerry and Stephen they would both say “we were behind in a couple of those games and had no choice but to air it out”……..
Playing from behind does make your offense more one dimensional so low rushing yards make sense in that scenario. Now ypa is a talent and scheme issue.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The wildcatter was drilling for oil. It's who has always been. Just look at his thinking about how we use the second round in the draft.

Did anyone.....anyone....think to ask...why would the 49ers.....longtime rivals of the Cowboys....and currently the best team in the NFC over the last 5 years...why would they try to "HELP" Dallas? They have a coaching staff and scheme that can turn water into wine...and with that is the backdrop, they trade a guy they gave up a ton of draft picks for to Dallas?

And Jerry thought our coaching staff could bring out the best in Trey Lance when the 49ers coaching staff could not??!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way.....no way.....the entire front office in Dallas is this deficient. There are fans who believe Jerry is no longer in charge in Dallas....and to those folks I say....Santa will personally deliver your gifts on Christmas eve!
It’s what I said all offseason why would the team give him up for a 4th when they trade multiple 1sts for him and these guys argued me down. So basically they were saying they trusted Jerry’s opinion over Shanahan and company lol.

Mind you even the Cowboys had a second round grade on him lol.