Throwing in the towel on a season

rambo2

Reaction score
NEVER have I seen less excitement going into Game 2....and the odd thing, is that it has ZERO to do with Dak being injured. There have been years when I knew that we had no chance, yet was excited about the future...going into 1991 and 1992 jumps out at me...also, entering 2017. This year, my fears were simple; Dak and the Receiving Corp as a whole. After last week, I knew with 100% certainty that this year and years to come were ******. Neither one can elevate the other....Dak is trash, as is the ENTIRE WR corp....this organization does not have the want to, nor the ability to rebuild on the fly...it will take Booger and Chuckles years to come to the same realization that I did by the end of the 1st quarter last week, and then additonal years before sqaure pegs begin to be forced into round holes....we are truly ****** folks!!!
You will look foolish if they win this week and next week.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I don’t know how. I’m done with the BS and just want to actually win something.

Individuals doing well and getting fat and happy against bad football teams does nothing for me anymore.

Im not really interested in other teams and I like football. So I look within the Cowboys for something interesting to watch if the team isnt very good...individual players success works for me.

zerofill

Reaction score
I hope Rush goes in with the dgaf attitude. $57k this season? Just let it fly... don't care if he gets 10 INTs lol.
If I were him I would just pretend it is Madden and go for it.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
NEVER have I seen less excitement going into Game 2....and the odd thing, is that it has ZERO to do with Dak being injured. There have been years when I knew that we had no chance, yet was excited about the future...going into 1991 and 1992 jumps out at me...also, entering 2017. This year, my fears were simple; Dak and the Receiving Corp as a whole. After last week, I knew with 100% certainty that this year and years to come were ******. Neither one can elevate the other....Dak is trash, as is the ENTIRE WR corp....this organization does not have the want to, nor the ability to rebuild on the fly...it will take Booger and Chuckles years to come to the same realization that I did by the end of the 1st quarter last week, and then additonal years before sqaure pegs begin to be forced into round holes....we are truly ****** folks!!!
Can Not remember the last time that we started a season where I didn't keep up with all the other teams in our division or league for that matter. Just don't care anymore. Just Amazing how the decision making by JJ and son just gets worse by the season!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Quitters quit. It’s just what they do.