Thursday Could Be a Catastrophe Waiting To Happen

Praxit

Reaction score
..... Im gonna be hyped for this one. Whole world will be watching.

This game will draw huge crowds as people will watch Dallas prevail or sink like history disaster.

THC_HGMS_282092_GLB_455475_2398_60_20240417_01_screenshot.jpg

HungryLion

Reaction score
Listen, I’m a fan. So I’m gonna hope…… hope for the best this season.

But losing to the Giants wouldn’t be a disaster. Our FO deserves to get beat down this season. It won’t teach them a lesson because Jerry and Stephen are narcissists and thoroughly incompetent.

But it’s still deserved for them to get embarrassed for their hubris in regards to building the roster.

It’s a shame us fans are the ones that have to suffer the most though.

blueblood70

Reaction score
..... Im gonna be hyped for this one. Whole world will be watching.

This game will draw huge crowds as people will watch Dallas prevail or sink like history disaster.

THC_HGMS_282092_GLB_455475_2398_60_20240417_01_screenshot.jpg
Or it could be a get right game but it's way too early in the season to be mathematically eliminated and everyone exaggerating to a slow start i get it we're all angry we're all shocked we're all upset i get it..

in my opinion we just need to get to the bye at 3-3at worst and then make bigger adjustments and maybe jerry will bring in some help soon but getting back Bland, maybe Phillips gets 2nd chance and CD finally gets going. etc..

silver

Reaction score
Before the season started I marked this week as a w. Now, after Sunday's fiasco I'm not so sure. Not taking the Boys in my Survivor league for one thing. It wouldn't surprise one bit if we lay an egg in NY, which is always a hard place to win.

Praxit

Reaction score

But losing to the Giants wouldn’t be a disaster. Our FO deserves to get beat down this season. It won’t teach them a lesson because Jerry and Stephen are narcissists and thoroughly incompetent.

But it’s still deserved for them to get embarrassed for their hubris in regards to building the roster.

I hear ya, man. IMO this team is too.....good to lose Thurs.

Losing otherwise, would send shock waves. Wouldn't be good, especially for us...lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I just want them to come out and say " we didn't really care about the fans, we were all about money!" I'll start the biggest lawsuit against them lol, I want money back for all cowboys fans for emotional support and refunded for all the games I went to, hotels, rental cars, merch etc etc!!! lol jk

Praxit

Reaction score
Or it could be a get right game but it's way too early in the season to be mathematically eliminated and everyone exaggerating to a slow start i get it we're all angry we're all shocked we're all upset i get it..

in my opinion we just need to get to the bye at 3-3at worst and then make bigger adjustments and maybe jerry will bring in some help soon but getting back Bland, maybe Phillips gets 2nd chance and CD finally gets going. etc..
I kinda get the feeling. If they win thurs, thats enough Mojo to carry over and possibly win again after.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Thursday is the beginning of the end if we lose. We lose Thursday I don't see another win until after Halloween. I blame all this on our idiot owner who wanted this. Jerry planned this Kaos and he can take a bow-MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. It's bad enough trying to build a team with everything going right. Even when things go right for our team. We have an idiotic owner who continues to throw grenades into the locker room. I say it once-I'd say it a thousand times. I'd trade all those SB trophies under Jerry. For if he NEVER bought the Dallas Cowboys. Because 3 Championships-is not worth 30 years and counting of this idiot running our beloved team....

blueblood70

Reaction score
I kinda get the feeling. If they win thurs, thats enough Mojo to carry over and possibly win again after.
i'm a game-by-game person just like I'm a year-to-year fan.. i just hope somehow, they can fix it , win one game and then string a couple together. I'll start judging around game 9 on where this team is actually headed.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Thursday is the beginning of the end if we lose. We lose Thursday I don't see another win until after Halloween. I blame all this on our idiot owner who wanted this. Jerry planned this Kaos and he can take a bow-MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. It's bad enough trying to build a team with everything going right. Even when things go right for our team. We have an idiotic owner who continues to throw grenades into the locker room. I say it once-I'd say it a thousand times. I'd trade all those SB trophies under Jerry. For if he NEVER bought the Dallas Cowboys. Because 3 Championships-is not worth 30 years and counting of this idiot running our beloved team....
So you’d rather have a 47 year drought?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m not even sure if it would be catastrophic. Maybe I feel different but this season so far is reminding me of the 7-9 season Commanders won. May just be bad but who knows. It won’t cause any change.