Thursday Could Be a Catastrophe Waiting To Happen

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
May be RAIN Thursday night, I can see a lot of slips and falls and a low low scoring game
I saw our defense slip and fall on dry fields the past two weeks. Adding rain to the equation should be even more fun. For the Giants offense, I mean.

rambo2

Reaction score
..... Im gonna be hyped for this one. Whole world will be watching.

This game will draw huge crowds as people will watch Dallas prevail or sink like history disaster.

THC_HGMS_282092_GLB_455475_2398_60_20240417_01_screenshot.jpg
You guys sure quit easy.

loublue22

Reaction score
They're bad and Dak is like 20-2 against them, im expecting a win but even if we dominate I won't be impressed.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The one good thing is that our defense matches up well with their offense. They like to throw the ball. We like to pass rush and have Diggs to cover neighbors. Fortunately, they seem to have nobody who can run the ball. So, be prepared for all the proclamations friday morning about we fixed our run defense.

I expect a win thursday and we should lose 6 out of the next 7.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Listen, I’m a fan. So I’m gonna hope…… hope for the best this season.

But losing to the Giants wouldn’t be a disaster. Our FO deserves to get beat down this season. It won’t teach them a lesson because Jerry and Stephen are narcissists and thoroughly incompetent.

But it’s still deserved for them to get embarrassed for their hubris in regards to building the roster.

It’s a shame us fans are the ones that have to suffer the most though.
"Hope is not a tactic Don, hope is not a tactic.." as the oil rig blows up. Mark Wahlberg

HungryLion

Reaction score
"Hope is not a tactic Don, hope is not a tactic.." as the oil rig blows up. Mark Wahlberg

That’s the problem Doomsday. It’s fine for us fans to hope. Problem is our FO sits on their hands and does nothing all offseason and just “hopes” the team magically gets better.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
That’s the problem Doomsday. It’s fine for us fans to hope. Problem is our FO sits on their hands and does nothing all offseason and just “hopes” the team magically gets better.
I get it but here is where I have an issue...if you spend millions of dollars "hoping" your decisions pan out and then you fail miserably, how do you not look yourself in the mirror and say, " you know what, maybe I should hire someone smarter than me?"

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
This game will honestly tell me if we're the same team or not. I expect dallas to win because we usually beat up on bad teams, and Homer's usually take it and run.... but man oh man if we lose....

Einstein

Reaction score
You're one of my favorite posters on here, don't get too cocky, coog is from PA, traveling there with my 2 oldest boys to see the game, leaving tomorrow to chill then Thursday we're gonna get up and get ready for game time!
Have a GREAT time! Hopefully you leave happy!

Einstein

Reaction score
..... Im gonna be hyped for this one. Whole world will be watching.

This game will draw huge crowds as people will watch Dallas prevail or sink like history disaster.

THC_HGMS_282092_GLB_455475_2398_60_20240417_01_screenshot.jpg
Definitely will start looking to load the lifeboats if we don't win.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Our defense one of the worst in defending the run, while our offence has one of the worst run games.
Our defense is allowing the most WR separation, while our WRs are all below league average in separation.

This is a formula for an epic failure

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The two teams are on completely opposite trajectories. The giants have a big emotional edge in this game. Cowboys will have to bring it all to overcome the G-men. It should be a good contest. We will see if the Cowboys have given up on the coach and the season.