Thursday Could Be a Catastrophe Waiting To Happen

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
..... Im gonna be hyped for this one. Whole world will be watching.

This game will draw huge crowds as people will watch Dallas prevail or sink like history disaster.

THC_HGMS_282092_GLB_455475_2398_60_20240417_01_screenshot.jpg
This week won't be any different than every other week. Every time the Cowboys play you have a lot people watching to see them fail and a lot people watching to see them win.

nhcowboysfan

Reaction score
If they lose Thursday night to the Giants, I can see them quitting on McCarthy. Imagine starting 1-3 with games to go still against the Steelers, 49ers, Lions, Texans, and Eagles (twice).

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
IF Dallas is destined to having a losing season and miss the playoffs, a loss wouldn’t be so bad. It’s one step closer to a higher draft pick. With that said, Dak and the boys own the Giants and I don’t see that changing this week.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
..... Im gonna be hyped for this one. Whole world will be watching.

This game will draw huge crowds as people will watch Dallas prevail or sink like history disaster.

THC_HGMS_282092_GLB_455475_2398_60_20240417_01_screenshot.jpg
I'm not sure the average NFL fan cares about this.

Despite being in NYC, nobody really cares about the Giants (except Giant fans), and Despite what we like to tell ourselves, this isn't 1995 anymore, and the general public just really don't think about us that much. We haven't been any higher than above average in decades.

Your typical non-dallas fan is more interested in the 9ers, Chiefs, etc...teams that have LEAST been to a conference championship sometime in this century. We're simply been irrelevant

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Before the season started I marked this week as a w. Now, after Sunday's fiasco I'm not so sure. Not taking the Boys in my Survivor league for one thing. It wouldn't surprise one bit if we lay an egg in NY, which is always a hard place to win.
they will struggle greatly with Giants WRs Nabers and Robinson.

An L is very possible.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Listen, I’m a fan. So I’m gonna hope…… hope for the best this season.

But losing to the Giants wouldn’t be a disaster. Our FO deserves to get beat down this season. It won’t teach them a lesson because Jerry and Stephen are narcissists and thoroughly incompetent.

But it’s still deserved for them to get embarrassed for their hubris in regards to building the roster.

It’s a shame us fans are the ones that have to suffer the most though.
^^^This^^^

I was actually in that mode before we extended Dak now Im just like, Meh.

If we suck this year and for the next few seasons, what good is it when you are overpaying for a Meh QB.

We won't be able to keep keep the low draft picks because all this money due to Dak, CeeDee and company, I don't care how much the Salary Cap goes up.

We are screwed for a while!