Thursday Could Be a Catastrophe Waiting To Happen

triplets_93

Reaction score

Thursday Could Be a Catastrophe Waiting To Happen​

There's nothing that can happen Thursday that will match the s- show we saw for 3 long quarters last week. So that's comforting in a way. That the Cowboys cannot let me down any more than they did last week.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I just said that he is better than Gallup of last year. That's all I said.

Yes, barely. Such a small fraction better than its inconsequential so far.

That would be my biggest disagreement with you. You have a habit of chalking up rookies and draft picks as upgrades and starters and all this other stuff before they’ve even played or proven it on the field.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Praxit, you are correct, and this game is very important in setting an identity.
Most believe they already know what that is, but this game will improve the focus.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yes, barely. Such a small fraction better than its inconsequential so far.

That would be my biggest disagreement with you. You have a habit of chalking up rookies and draft picks as upgrades and starters and all this other stuff before they’ve even played or proven it on the field.
He is clearly better than Gallup of last year. Gallup was so bad that he is now retired.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He is clearly better than Gallup of last year. Gallup was so bad that he is now retired.
Sorry for butting in, but Tolbert IMHO is head and shoulders our WR3 and could possibly at some point be pushing Cooks for WR2, but highly doubt it with little trust in game planning at this viewers level.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Winning this game hurts the Cowboys more than losing. This team is trash and it's a few days worth of feel good for a few fans. It means absolutely nothing. Their issues will never be fixed until Prescott is gone and they bring in pedigree at the QB position. Someone that fo any crumble under pressure.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Oh it's coming alright... :popcorn:

overview-Titanic.jpg
Dangity

Creeper

Reaction score
.. I dont feel cowboys taking this game lightly. They might actually surprise us and return to form.

Defense that is. If there's any game to do it, its this one. 10 days rest, to contemplate on Pitt
I could be wrong, but I just do not think this defense can be fixed in a few days.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Yet he’s still not really good enough. Or at least not yet. So like I said. Minimal slim upgrade.

I also notice how you completely ignored the rest of my comments. Which you also have a habit of doing. Just ignore the other points people make that you don’t want to have to respond to.