Thursday Could Be a Catastrophe Waiting To Happen

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
It’s pretty obvious he’s not the problem. With no running game and the worst run defense the league has seen in 60 years, he’s our only hope. He currently leads the NFL in passing yards. I’m thankful we got him re-signed because if we didn’t, we could be one of the worst teams in the league in 2025 if not the worst. We may end up one of the worst teams this season. Even with Dak we could be headed for some very lean years. Listen to Jerry‘s last two radio interviews. He continues to spin he likes his personnel and that the problems we have are technical. He claims he’s pleased with his DL and had praise for Mazi Smith. He sounds like he’s completely lost it.
It's pretty obvious he's a huge part of the problem.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes, you are. It's why you are lashing out at others. You know you look like an idiot for the way you have been spouting off at others, and you know you are dead wrong about the Cowboys (as usual). So, you are trying, and failing to act like a tough guy as a defensive shield from the criticism you know you and the team deserve.
friday.jpg

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The dread in you crappy Cowboys fans is alarming. You just know your team won't win. No confidence at all. :angry:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious he's a huge part of the problem.
It’s beyond obvious he’s not. He’s leading the league in passing yards and accounted for 3 of our TDs last Sunday, passing and rushing. With our lack of a running game and the worst run defense the NFL has seen in decades we wouldn’t win 4 games without him. He’s one of the only bright spots we have. Had our defense been able to make a stop in the final 2 minutes he might have pulled that game out.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yes, you are. It's why you are lashing out at others. You know you look like an idiot for the way you have been spouting off at others, and you know you are dead wrong about the Cowboys (as usual). So, you are trying, and failing to act like a tough guy as a defensive shield from the criticism you know you and the team deserve.
Is that what I'm doing?

Praxit

Reaction score
It’s beyond obvious he’s not. He’s leading the league in passing yards and accounted for 3 of our TDs last Sunday, passing and rushing. With our lack of a running game and the worst run defense the NFL has seen in decades we wouldn’t win 4 games without him. He’s one of the only bright spots we have. Had our defense been able to make a stop in the final 2 minutes he might have pulled that game out.
...I agree, Dak was in groove. Fookin defense laid an egg.

HungryLion

Reaction score
You think that Gallup was better?

No, but I don’t think the other backups are any better so far either. Maybe they will be, they’re still young. But right now…. They aren’t.

As of right now WR3 is a push. Maybe Tolbert will finally get it together sometime this season though.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They should all be hungry and angry for a win. If they come out flat and pack it in?? Season over.
I hope we don't see that but the season's never over I've seen teams start out three and five many seasons every season there's two or three teams that start out really slow and everyone says it's over then all of a sudden they're fighting for a wild card and some of them get in at the last minute like Green Bay did last year and like we did in 2018 we started out three and five it is not over until you're mathematically eliminated when you're playing 17 games and have extra wild cards.....

So yes it would be a sad state of affairs if we lost to the giants but it's not over....

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yup and they act like that was garbage time and it's nowhere close to garbage time given the fact that we have a kicker that might be on the kick A7 yard field goal to tie the game I mean you're saying that they allowed us to get in that position on purpose? I feel like the offense the way they finish that game might have woke them up and that could help them for the rest of the season maybe get Mike McCarthy getting the ball to other people maybe changing the way he's calling plays like he did after the San Francisco game last year maybe this was it to turn the ball up but you're right we....ts the last three home games combined.. Literally people trying to find the quarterback wrong like he's supposed to carry a team that has nothing else on it I mean you got guys fumbling or tripping and giving up turnovers in the red zone it is his fault for the low scoring or slow starts.

That's hilarious and not in a good way there's a bunch of clowns with a bunch of clown like opinions that really not having their eyes wide open here kinda hard to function in a team environment where everything's falling apart around you.....

rambo2

Reaction score
No, but I don’t think the other backups are any better so far either. Maybe they will be, they’re still young. But right now…. They aren’t.

As of right now WR3 is a push. Maybe Tolbert will finally get it together sometime this season though.
The other backups are better than Gallup was last year. Tolbert isn't bad.

Creeper

Reaction score
The offense has to score some points this week or they will lose again. I don't think the Giants have the teeth to blow out the Cowboys, but I think they have enough to keep it close and steal a win at the end of the game. If Dallas thinks the Giants will be a pushover, they will be sorry by the time the game is over. No one will be a pushover for this team, except maybe the Browns with their banged up offensive line.

Praxit

Reaction score
The offense has to score some points this week or they will lose again. I don't think the Giants have the teeth to blow out the Cowboys, but I think they have enough to keep it close and steal a win at the end of the game. If Dallas thinks the Giants will be a pushover, they will be sorry by the time the game is over. No one will be a pushover for this team, except maybe the Browns with their banged up offensive line.
.. I dont feel cowboys taking this game lightly. They might actually surprise us and return to form.

Defense that is. If there's any game to do it, its this one. 10 days rest, to contemplate on Pitt

HungryLion

Reaction score
Tolbert has been fine on the field as a 3rd receiver. Didn't they just throw for 384 yards on Sunday?

He’s been very very mid. If you’re trying to sell Tolbert as some huge improvement you’re just trying to sell a falsehood.