Thursday Could Be a Catastrophe Waiting To Happen

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
This game is only interesting if it’s close. I’m just glossing over this one. If they win, great. They’ve done that the last 8 years

J_Allen

Reaction score
It’s not just the holes we have, it’s the mentality of this team. The commitment to excellence isn’t there. The players can’t even get excited and motivated for a playoff game. There’s never any sense of urgency. We continue to get off to slow starts.
And that's why we need a catastrophic season to make Jerry step back, hire a head coach with self-respect who will never be a puppet, and fill some holes in the draft. It's a long shot, Jerry stepping back, but winning 10 games isn't going to change one thing, that's for sure.

This looks like a three-win team, Max.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And that's why we need a catastrophic season to make Jerry step back, hire a head coach with self-respect who will never be a puppet, and fill some holes in the draft. It's a long shot, Jerry stepping back, but winning 10 games isn't going to change one thing, that's for sure.

This looks like a three-win team, Max.
A catastrophic season isn’t going to make Jerry step back. The team losing money and empty seats at the stadium would make him take a step back. From everything I’m hearing next off-season could be more lackluster than this past one. We’re going to lose more players and it’s going to be difficult to be active in free agency due to money.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Don't worry, i'm going to be at that game i'll make sure Nabers doesn't go for 174 yards on our secondary, and our line blocks their pass rush! I got it covered lol
I was thinking of flying up to see family and the game, but it looks like that pesky hurricane closing in on the Gulf Coast will shut down a lot of air traffic and prevent me from leaving.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These are typically the games we come out and smoke the other lame team. I fully expect us to win this game. It’s a never ending cycle of nonsense…..

CWR

Reaction score
Before the season started I marked this week as a w. Now, after Sunday's fiasco I'm not so sure. Not taking the Boys in my Survivor league for one thing. It wouldn't surprise one bit if we lay an egg in NY, which is always a hard place to win.
I'd take them. This is probably the best week to take them. I can't see them losing to NY.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We’re going to lose more players and it’s going to be difficult to be active in free agency due to money.
Wanna guess why? The guy you wanted to keep.

giphy.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wanna guess why? The guy you wanted to keep.

giphy.gif
It’s pretty obvious he’s not the problem. With no running game and the worst run defense the league has seen in 60 years, he’s our only hope. He currently leads the NFL in passing yards. I’m thankful we got him re-signed because if we didn’t, we could be one of the worst teams in the league in 2025 if not the worst. We may end up one of the worst teams this season. Even with Dak we could be headed for some very lean years. Listen to Jerry‘s last two radio interviews. He continues to spin he likes his personnel and that the problems we have are technical. He claims he’s pleased with his DL and had praise for Mazi Smith. He sounds like he’s completely lost it.

Praxit

Reaction score
He’s not the problem. With no running game and the worst run defense the league has seen in 60 years, he’s our only hope. He currently leads the NFL in passing yards. I’m thankful we got him re-signed because if we didn’t, we could be one of the worst teams in the league in 2025 if not the worst. We may end up one of the worst teams this season. Even with Dak we could be headed for some very lean years. Listen to Jerry‘s last two radio interviews. He continues to spin he likes his personnel and that the problems we have are technical. He claims he’s pleased with his DL and had praise for Mazi Smith. He sounds like he’s completely lost it.
...have to agree here. Right now, Dak and Aubrey only bright spots on this team. The defense needs to find the blips that are wrong. Zimmer is failing big time.

I sure hope the Ravs game was WAKE UP call. Because it wont get any easier.

J_Allen

Reaction score
These are typically the games we come out and smoke the other lame team. I fully expect us to win this game. It’s a never ending cycle of nonsense…..
Being that it's not a good team these country club members will come out in full force. They are cowards.

oldcorvetteguy

Reaction score
Thursday is the beginning of the end if we lose. We lose Thursday I don't see another win until after Halloween. I blame all this on our idiot owner who wanted this. Jerry planned this Kaos and he can take a bow-MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. It's bad enough trying to build a team with everything going right. Even when things go right for our team. We have an idiotic owner who continues to throw grenades into the locker room. I say it once-I'd say it a thousand times. I'd trade all those SB trophies under Jerry. For if he NEVER bought the Dallas Cowboys. Because 3 Championships-is not worth 30 years and counting of this idiot running our beloved team....
I feel that Jerry has held on to a certain head coach for too long.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
...have to agree here. Right now, Dak and Aubrey only bright spots on this team. The defense needs to find the blips that are wrong. Zimmer is failing big time.

I sure hope the Ravs game was WAKE UP call. Because it wont get any easier.
The blips on the defense can be seen from outer space. Our run defense is a complete joke. I never expected anything from Zimmer. He was probably one of the few experienced coordinators that wanted the job under a lame duck head coach. The Saints game should have been a wake up call. The only positive with the Giants is Dak has won something like 12 straight against them and they don’t have a great team. Even with that I’m expecting a tough game. If we lose this is going to be one heck of a long season.

gtb1943

Reaction score
It’s pretty obvious he’s not the problem. With no running game and the worst run defense the league has seen in 60 years, he’s our only hope. He currently leads the NFL in passing yards. I’m thankful we got him re-signed because if we didn’t, we could be one of the worst teams in the league in 2025 if not the worst. We may end up one of the worst teams this season. Even with Dak we could be headed for some very lean years. Listen to Jerry‘s last two radio interviews. He continues to spin he likes his personnel and that the problems we have are technical. He claims he’s pleased with his DL and had praise for Mazi Smith. He sounds like he’s completely lost it.
We can do better than Dak but as regards our problems he is way down the list
Jethro of course and little enos as well; some people squawk at McClay but just how much power does he have?
MM is not the answer
not impressed really by anyone on the coaching staff
We have probably at best 10 guys who could start for the better teams in the league
but we have just as many who could not start for the better teams in the league

rambo2

Reaction score
Receiver does not look better.

Our linebackers are playing like crap right now and giving up the most rush yards in the league.

I’ll agree that the young LB’s will probably be good with more experience. But they aren’t playing well consistently yet.
You think that Gallup was better?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
..... Im gonna be hyped for this one. Whole world will be watching.

This game will draw huge crowds as people will watch Dallas prevail or sink like history disaster.

THC_HGMS_282092_GLB_455475_2398_60_20240417_01_screenshot.jpg
It can not be a catastrophe if you do not have an expectation. What person with a functioning brain had any high expectations for Dallas this season?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Lol. I'm just not a baby.
Yes, you are. It's why you are lashing out at others. You know you look like an idiot for the way you have been spouting off at others, and you know you are dead wrong about the Cowboys (as usual). So, you are trying, and failing to act like a tough guy as a defensive shield from the criticism you know you and the team deserve.