Thursday Night Football Thread Saints vs Rams

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Announcers just made a big deal about the 7 key players for the Rams picked in the 3rd - 5th rounds. According to them, “You would be hard pressed to find anyone who has been better at drafting in the late rounds.”

The Cowboys have 13 key home grown players selected after the 2nd round on offense and defense

3rd round - Lewis, Odighizuwa, Gallup

4th round - Prescott, Pollard, Biadasz, Ferguson, Armstrong

5th round - Clark, Bland

6th round - Wilson

Undrafted - Steele, Bell

Just goes to show they script some of their commentary ahead of time.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Depends Saints are still alive for the NFC South so playing them in a dome would be preferable then going to Tampa Bay and playing outside. The Rams don't really matter to us unless we get the 2/3 seed but they have been hot lately and could upset a higher NFC seed.
Rather Rams win.
And we play at TB or Atlanta. Playing in NO has not always been good for Dallas.

And Rams the way the are playing now can give SF or even Philly, if they win the NFCE a better chance to beating them over NO.

All the teams other than Carolina are not that good. Records are a result of mediocre teams.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Puka Nacua is such a good receiver. I have been following the rookie almost all year, added him to my fantasy team in the middle of September. He could teach a few veterans across the league on how to focus on catching catchable passes.

75boyz

Reaction score
Stafford completes passes from a variety of off platform and different arm angle throws.

Gifted passer.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rather Rams win.
And we play at TB or Atlanta. Playing in NO has not always been good for Dallas.

And Rams the way the are playing now can give SF or even Philly, if they win the NFCE a better chance to beating them over NO.

All the teams other than Carolina are not that good. Records are a result of mediocre teams.
I would agree if they still had Brees. These Saints are terrible……

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rather Rams win.

Honestly, going on the road to play TB or NO seems dicey. TB has figured out that they have a running game. NO in that dome with Kamara and Hill in the redzone. Atlanta seems like best chance for a W. Their qb situation is pretty gross, but we did lose to Dobbs so...I don't know, basically after getting snapped back to reality by the first decent team we've played on the road in a couple months, I'm not real confident playing any playoff team on the road.