Thursday Night Football Thread Saints vs Rams

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Don't want to see the rams in the playoffs. They're a different team from the one we faced earlier in the season. I think they're a team that could beat the niners in the playoffs.

Techsass

Reaction score
I'm watching in Prime Vision. I can see all of the WRs, and no one was close to open on that sack.
What's Prime Vision? The only options I see are for video quality - good, better, best.

Carson

Reaction score
Don't want to see the rams in the playoffs. They're a different team from the one we faced earlier in the season. I think they're a team that could beat the niners in the playoffs.
You won’t see them until the NFC Championship

Dallas would go to NO/TB
Then Philly
Then if both are in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Staubacher

Reaction score
Rams sure know how to draft. Without a 1st this year still got keepers like Pacua and Turner. And Williams in the 5th round in 2022

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tampa has the division probably locked after the Saints get beatdown tonight.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Was gonna say the exact same thing. We got lucky and faced them without Williams. He completely changes that offense. Their defense is nothing to be afraid of but they can definitely put up some points.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Was gonna say the exact same thing. We got lucky and faced them without Williams. He completely changes that offense. Their defense is nothing to be afraid of but they can definitely put up some points.
Lots of people here were mocking them for "mortgaging their future" to win that Super Bowl. And here they are a contender again in 2 years.

That's what having a real GM does

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
Depends Saints are still alive for the NFC South so playing them in a dome would be preferable then going to Tampa Bay and playing outside. The Rams don't really matter to us unless we get the 2/3 seed but they have been hot lately and could upset a higher NFC seed.
I'd rather play Tampa.