Thursday Night Football thread

CWR

Reaction score
We want a Green Bay loss and then take care of AZ by ourselves

Good point. Truth is there are a ton of game left. We probably don't know what we want. Although I love to see Rodgers douchey face disappointed.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I have respect for GB and none for AZ. Murray is a short baseball twerp that needs to be beaten and broken the same way Mike Vick was. So far I like the way this game is going. I think this is Aaron Rodgers's last season in GB so he's all about making this season the best of his career. I'll root for that man every game he plays this season until we cross paths in the playoffs.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I have respect for GB and none for AZ. Murray is a short baseball twerp that needs to be beaten and broken the same way Mike Vick was. So far I like the way this game is going. I think this is Aaron Rodgers's last season in GB so he's all about making this season the best of his career. I'll root for that man every game he plays this season until we cross paths in the playoffs.

I want him bounced. I don't want the Packers anywhere near the SB. I can't stand the cheeseheads lol.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Yes, Cards are getting some competition tonight so things are different. Murray with 70 yards passing and all those weapons. Give me a break! Now to the Packers. THEY ARE GOING TO BE A PROBLEM. Jerry better make a move shortly if he wants to get close to the big game. We have two positions that need addressed. I will settle for one.(you know which two, do not ask).

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yes, Cards are getting some competition tonight so things are different. Murray with 70 yards passing and all those weapons. Give me a break! Now to the Packers. THEY ARE GOING TO BE A PROBLEM. Jerry better make a move shortly if he wants to get close to the big game. We have two positions that need addressed. I will settle for one.(you know which two, do not ask).

I agree with this. We need to touch up a couple areas now. Gotta go all in at this point.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Kyler Murray changes his shoes, tips and then throws a tipped ball for the INT. :eek:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang! i was expecting jaylon to push somebody out of the way so he could get in on the celebration

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Arizona's defense is trying their best to keep their team in this game. Rodgers getting frustrated and wants to go for it.