Thursday Night Football thread

Cydios

Reaction score
Cobb is still a beast, too bad he didn't want to stay in dallas

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
No no no! Need Arizona to lose to give us better odds of winning the #1 seed

Except i like the odds of the Cards losing later, plus, we play the Cards later. I think we can beat them. So, I think, logically, the Packers losing helps more.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So remember then TD call earlier that may not have been a TD.
Bucky Joe said, well if it would have been reviewed and reversed. It would have been 1st and goal at the 1 inch line. Like he was assuming they would have got the TD anyway. Just like his GB fandom would be.

So they get the ball on the turnover at the 1 foot line. And did not get the TD. Wonder what he says about that. :lmao2:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So remember then TD call earlier that may not have been a TD.
Bucky Joe said, well if it would have been reviewed and reversed. It would have been 1st and goal at the 1 inch line. Like he was assuming they would have got the TD anyway. Just like his GB fandom would be.

So they get the ball on the turnover at the 1 foot line. And did not get the TD. Wonder what he says about that. :lmao2:

Shhh, don't you know that it's one rule to the Packers and one rule to the others?

Cydios

Reaction score
I'm watching this game and their corner was able to bat that outside pass.. I don't see our corners pulling that.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Bucky Joe getting excited over GB. Wait until he starts gushing over AR, Troy may get jealous. :lmao2:

And on that bombshell, I shall go back to Dr. Who

tumblr_oefvb6xxXU1tsfx8ro1_400.gif