Thursday Night Football!

Blake

Reaction score
The Giants top corner just got abused twice for a score.

They don't matter when the QB is clean and the route is run correctly.

That's a long way of saying we should draft a cornerback in the 1st round.

Translation: “I never have a clue what I’m talking about but will continue pretending like I’m the smartest guy in the room”

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Much better for WFT to win.

NY has Atlanta next week and that’s an automatic win.

WFT goes to Buffalo
We all play the same schedule. We all play Atlanta. We all play Buffalo. If ATL is an automatic win, then all the teams get it, just at different times.

starfan1

Reaction score
Garrett did this twice a year…”no imagination, fire him” to “let’s run 10 reverses and trick plays” and he always settled on the boring. Guy sucks the life out of any team. The fact that his “fans” ran like cowards from here proves that….Yes I dislike Him.
I don’t like him either I just thought he started off pretty good but Daniel Jones will find ways to screw up

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well. What else do I have to do?

Already browsed the draft boards, breathed into a bag after tank was injured, wallowed in Cowboys self pity.

We may not win a game for a few weeks. Have to keep it close

All good, bro. I just don't have the energy for that right now. I need to see the season play out for awhile before I start stressing about who wins where.

Ken

Reaction score
The Eagles have the second most talent to us in the division. Like us they had injuries to their offensive line that killed their season. I think Hurts is limited as a quarterback but if the remain relatively healthy they can win 7-9 games.
Hurts is the 2nd best qb in the division, imo. Has the 2nd most weapons as well.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
agreed... now if Micah can be a sack monster with Lawrence out for half the season, we definitely got a war daddy, and for real this time.

Jerry and Quinn just to need to let Micah rush the passer full time as an OLB instead of wasting his talents at ILB, a far less important position.

Micah Parsons is the best defensive player we've drafted since DeMarcus Ware.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That sack was a Daniel Jones special. The yahoo’s on the board will blame Garrett.
Garrett would probably make a great CEO of some big company. Stoic, stiff, predictable, boring. Doesn’t work for a coach in the NFL.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Well. What else do I have to do?

Already browsed the draft boards, breathed into a bag after tank was injured, wallowed in Cowboys self pity.

We may not win a game for a few weeks. Have to keep it close
both our starting OLBs are out, maybe Gregory tests negative and plays, but I'd definitely move Micah and Jaylon to OLB (edge rusher) and play some combo of LVE, Neal and Cox on the interior

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Gets sacked on long developing play on 3rd and short. Yep. This is JG's offense.
Him getting sacked is his own special….I mean as bad as his line is or has been they get the sack because he doesn’t have confidence in his arm…..

Ken

Reaction score
Over/Under on how many weeks until JG is canned? I put it at 7.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
How bout that guy one? Maybe Garret should coach him up to get the ball out quicker
Jones does not have “it”. The Football Team and Giants have passed on several franchise quarterbacks in the last 3 years. Thank goodness.

Big D

Reaction score
And not with 8 in the box.
That's the problem. You have your star player, the best player on the team. Build your team around him and defenses don't actually have to stop you they just have to flash the 8 man front and. At some point you have to pick something and stick to it, use it to your advantage. At least threaten to run lol. All I know is when the defense dictates what the offense does, it's not good for the offense.