Thursday Night Football!

Zman5

Reaction score
Him getting sacked is his own special….I mean as bad as his line is or has been they get the sack because he doesn’t have confidence in his arm…..

Romo and Dak got sacked on same type of play under JG. And Dak and Romo are one of the better QBs at avoiding sacks.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Hurts is the 2nd best qb in the division, imo. Has the 2nd most weapons as well.
Yeah these two quarterbacks in this game are bottom league level quarterbacks. They both should be drafting or trading for a quarterback this offseason.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We all play the same schedule. We all play Atlanta. We all play Buffalo. If ATL is an automatic win, then all the teams get it, just at different times.

We play mostly the same schedule. Dallas doesn't play Buffalo. They got New England instead.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The Giants top corner just got abused twice for a score.

They don't matter when the QB is clean and the route is run correctly.

That's a long way of saying we should draft a cornerback in the 1st round.

You've got to stop obsessing over cornerbacks. I know you are used to having to backpedal, but I'm beginning to worry about you.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That's the problem. You have your star player, the best player on the team. Build your team around him and defenses don't actually have to stop you they just have to flash the 8 man front and. At some point you have to pick something and stick to it, use it to your advantage. At least threaten to run lol. All I know is when the defense dictates what the offense does, it's not good for the offense.
The offense didn’t lose the game against the Bucs. Not even close. So I disagree.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Garrett would probably make a great CEO of some big company. Stoic, stiff, predictable, boring. Doesn’t work for a coach in the NFL.
The Joneses gave Garrett more the 40 million dollars over his tenure with the team. I say he made out quite well. Don’t be surprised if he gets another coaching opportunity one day.

starfan1

Reaction score
Is Chase Young overrated. Isn't he from OSU. After we drafted Elliot I would never take an Ohio State player...Elliot is so over rated.
I hate OSU but the young pick was solid. The Elliott pick not so much when you look at what else was available

Blake

Reaction score
The Joneses gave Garrett more the 40 million dollars over his tenure with the team. I say he made out quite well. Don’t be surprised if he gets another coaching opportunity one day.

He would’ve been fired in less than 3 seasons for any other team. Your Garret affection is not welcome here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I’m amazed there’s actually still Garrett supporters around here.