Thursday Night Football!

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I guess, I'm not a fan of haters.......i used to rag on Garrett, but it was warranted....not my taste in comedy.

I get it! I just don’t take it as hater. More of provocateur to get a rise. But love your work Ranching

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sad/funny thing is, nothing would promote the brand more than winning another Super Bowl.

True, but it’s not like losing is causing the brand to suffer. It’s killing the fans though.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I said next season. The Hard Knocks curse has already taken hold on this season. Now go grab your box of Kleenex and cry about it.
You never mentioned next season Sherlock.

Hopefully Jerry never accepts a Hard Knocks in season invitation. However the drama of us melting down during the season would be interesting.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
And the Charles Haley signing put that 90’s team over the top and winning Super Bowls even with Troy, Emmitt and Michael.

Right. You need at least solid defensive play. Haley was the last piece of a well-constructed defense that had two first-round picks starting at DT (Maryland and Casillas). And they were the first and second picks of their respective drafts. I don't think either was great, but they gave us a foundation in the middle and good rotational depth helped with that.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
boy the nfc east is areally weak division the cowboys have the best qb in the division and should run away with it but they wont

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Why dont they throw past 10 yards at all. All plays are 5 yards or less.

It is the patented Garrett offense: it takes the wide receivers and TE’s 10 minutes to run their long and slow developing pass routes. And the DB’s are already waiting for them when they get there because the routes are so old and predictable. So if the QB doesn’t have 10 minutes in the pocket to wait, or values his health, he is forced to throw 3-5 yard check downs all game.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Right. You need at least solid defensive play. Haley was the last piece of a well-constructed defense that had two first-round picks starting at DT (Maryland and Casillas). And they were the first and second picks of their respective drafts. I don't think either was great, but they gave us a foundation in the middle and good rotational depth helped with that.
Excellent post.