Thursday Night Football!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its funny...they will say Garrett all of a sudden got it...but he called plays like he always does...I guess maybe there was more hurry up but when you execute everyone looks great lol.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I hate that roughing call. But it's against washington so i don't care.

Redline360

Reaction score
Roughing the passer calls such a disgrace nowadays. So hard to watch football with nonsense like this. Especially weak sauce hits

One rule I think that is ruining football

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Most roughing calls anymore seem to be cheap calls. Even 5 years ago those would not have been called.
Unless it was one of the favored QBs of course.

I wonder at what point do they just put red jerseys on these QBs? Like they do in practice. You might as well at this point. But the other issue is the inconsistency of the call. We see some get blown up and nada. And others get a finger laid on them and boom, 15yd flag

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The first two games, sure. But we'd better win the divisional games.
The NFC East stinks. The media hates the Cowboys so much that they are pumping up the Football Team before the season and the Eagles after they beat the worst team in Football in Atlanta. We lose to Super Bowl Champs by a last second field goal on the road and we suck.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Giants “tearing” them apart, yet when WFT eventually plays against us, they’ll be playing at a Superbowl Caliber :rolleyes:

Zman5

Reaction score
Most roughing calls anymore seem to be cheap calls. Even 5 years ago those would not have been called.
Unless it was one of the favored QBs of course.

T. Crawford got called for the exact same thing against Seattle few years ago.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Troy's right. It's a good call per the rulebook. It's just horrible that the rulebook says so.

Luckily with our DL we won't have to worry about this.
Are you really a hater, or just digging for likes? Can't figure it out.....I don't get why our fans give you like when you crap on our team.....hmmmm?

Daillest88

Reaction score
Washington's defense is so overrated
Been saying that. Giants offense line is a hot mess too. 6 out of there 7 wins last year came to backup QBs. When there dline has played a good oline it has not been impressive

mans people were talking about how we got no pressure on Brady. Hell Brady vs WFT , he had all day too. Young just like Gregory was a non factor

Last edited: