Thursday Night Football!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Its still early. I can't say these teams are a joke. In division games you throw everything out the window.
I just don’t see the Football Team defense being that great. We know the offense is limited. Their offensive line is bad. Daniel Jones stinks. The Giants are not winning anything with him.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Are you really a hater, or just digging for likes? Can't figure it out.....I don't get why our fans give you like when you crap on our team.....hmmmm?

You must have missed when he slipped up and professed his love for Prescott after the Vikings game in 2019.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Are you really a hater, or just digging for likes? Can't figure it out.....I don't get why our fans give you like when you crap on our team.....hmmmm?
This is the real Risen
BC243-CB0-03-DA-45-AC-8-C8-E-83-F3778-BF43-B.gif

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think its premature to say but I did ask today did we crown them too early? We crowned them based on what they SHOULD become...I think a lot of people forgot to allow them to actually show us first.
They played alot of garbage last year, and are pretty weak outside their DL

reddyuta

Reaction score
NFC east on its way to get decimated by injuries' again this year/

Ken

Reaction score
I just don’t see the Football Team defense being that great. We know the offense is limited. Their offensive line is bad. Daniel Jones stinks. The Giants are not winning anything with him.
Both of these teams are competing for the bottom of the division. The Eagles are our competition this year.

Jason Garrett is poised to lead the G's to a 31st offensive ranking again this year. Barkley is so overated as well.

WFT...no offense either. Their defense isn't dominant. Talented in front 7 but not dominant overall.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's force of habit, I think. His schtick has grown pretty tiresome and has curdled some since Dak's and Wentz's careers started moving in different directions.