Thursday Night Game Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Same! About to switch as it’s infuriating that all cable companies don’t have it. I’ve always had it

Cable companies have their little monopolies. I live in Ohio and my cable company doesn't carry Big Ten Network. It's not like I'm smack in the middle of it or anything.

It's a racket.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cable companies have their little monopolies. I live in Ohio and my cable company doesn't carry Big Ten Network. It's not like I'm smack in the middle of it or anything.

It's a racket.

And in Texas I get BTN. Though I only had to watch Ohio State games maybe 2 times a year, as they are always on the networks anyway.

Aven8

Reaction score

It's a racket.

I have Att Uverse......they don’t have it, but Dish Network does and Att caries both.....ridiculous

basel90

Reaction score
OMG....with all his weapons, he has sucked for two years! He would have been ridden out of Dallas on a rail by now.
What weapons ? . Drama with OBJ ? 4 head coaches and systems in 3 years ?
Baker would have excelled with the dallas OL / RB / WR weapons . He is much much more accurate than dak . And he knows how to win .

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Baker would have excelled with the dallas OL / RB / WR weapons . He is much much more accurate than dak . And he knows how to win .

Dak Derangement Syndrome is real, folks.

There are QBs you can list who are better than Dak. Baker Mayfield has yet to prove he is one of them.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So who finished last year with the better passing stats?

Career. Dak 65.8%, Baker 61.2%