Thursday Night Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares about your empty stats . Jamies Winston had great stats , where is he now ?
dak has the most superior OL / WR/ RB combo and you want to pin all dak accomplishments on stats ??? Have you watched the games last year and last week . Dink Dak is less than average . Wake up or just continue slobbering .

Empty stats? You are just empty posting.
At least I can provide proof. So mine are not empty.
All you and others like you, just come in and make false statements without no proof. It makes you look foolish.
I am done wasting my time on you. As that is all trolls do is waste others time. Offer something with substance instead of empty posts.

basel90

Reaction score
I'm not a Prescott fan by any stretch but he played well last week. He was excellent in the first half but disappointing in the second half - answers on a postcard please :huh:

His main issue for me is his inconsistency which I find hard to fathom. He plays really well in some quarters then seems to lose the plot at other times. It's not mental as he generally starts slowly then finishes well.

He rarely puts in four consistent quarters of play during a game. That's the concern.
I agree mostly . But if we acknowledge Dak is inconsistent, very expensive, and not accurate , why Invest so much in him . The team needs cap money to fix so many holes . Stephen was right about not offering him what he wants .

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
how baker mayfield is playing is how Dak should. Lots of roll outs and motions that play to the strength of his mobility

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
I agree mostly . But if we acknowledge Dak is inconsistent, very expensive, and not accurate , why Invest so much in him . The team needs cap money to fix so many holes . Stephen was right about not offering him what he wants .
He’s worth what jimmy G is. 27m a year. 40 is insane but so is the stock market

basel90

Reaction score
Empty stats? You are just empty posting.
At least I can provide proof. So mine are not empty.
All you and others like you, just come in and make false statements without no proof. It makes you look foolish.
I am done wasting my time on you. As that is all trolls do is waste others time. Offer something with substance instead of empty posts.
You want the important stats ? 1-6 against good teams last year , 12% completion on 3rd downs . But it does not matter to you . . Let us see him take us to the CCG or SB and I hope he proves you right .

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So from what I seen of the Browns offense this game, compared to last year.
Last year it seems like every play, they passed deep. It was like the were going for the home run every play. Passes 20 in the air, it was like every receiver went deep. No check down, no 5 yard passes. It was bad.

This game, it is more methodical and shorter passes, a check down guy, is there. And they look much better.