Tiger gives up $750M in divorce settlement

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;3450347 said:
$100M is much more reasonable. Even though I still don't think she needs $100M, it's much more reasonable.

Tiger's still the man. Haters have a seat.

He just got punked out of 100 mil. After being clubbed in the face by the same person.

Care to revise that statement? lol

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3450348 said:
He just got punked out of 100 mil. After being clubbed in the face by the same person.

Care to revise that statement? lol

Nope. He's the man. Only Tiger Woods can have 10+ skanks come out and say that they were lovers, and shrug off the haters and still play golf and have the sports media hanging on his every word with baited breath.

Also, only Tiger Woods can turn down a $75M gaming endorsement deal from Ireland immediately after sordid details of his affairs surface. $75M! Turned down like your boy was loaning you 20 bucks!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;3450353 said:
Nope. He's the man. Only Tiger Woods can have 10+ skanks come out and say that they were lovers, and shrug off the haters and still play golf and have the sports media hanging on his every word with baited breath.

Also, only Tiger Woods can turn down a $75M gaming endorsement deal from Ireland immediately after sordid details of his affairs surface. $75M! Turned down like your boy was loaning you 20 bucks!

But...he got punked.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3450354 said:
But...he got punked.

No, she got punked. You're the innocent little blonde, sitting at home doing your wifely duties (apparently...we'll never know) and you find out you got brushed aside for a busted-*** Perkins waitress?

That's getting punked :laugh1:

I'm no fan of blonde-haired girls anyway, and I don't think Elin is terribly attractive....but come on:

mindy-lawton.jpg

:ralph:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;3450355 said:
No, she got punked. You're the innocent little blonde, sitting at home doing your wifely duties (apparently...we'll never know) and you find out you got brushed aside for a busted-*** Perkins waitress?

I'm no fan of blonde-haired girls anyway, and I don't think Elin is terribly attractive....but come on:

mindy-lawton.jpg

:ralph: goes double for me.

But he got beat up by a girl!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3450366 said:
Lets see your woman chasing you with a golf club and see what you do.

I'd take it from her. Easily.

buuut in the unlikely event that a chick beats me in the face. I would be punked with the Tiger Special.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3450367 said:
I'd take it from her. Easily.

buuut in the unlikely event that a chick beats me in the face. I would be punked with the Tiger Special.

"Tiger Uppercut!"

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
casmith07;3450355 said:

mindy-lawton.jpg

Good Lord Tiger likes all kinds. That chick is wretched!

DFWJC

Reaction score
:beer1: Tiger drinks
:busty: Tiger sees girl
:omg: Tiger likes girl
:liarliar: Tiger's wood..and lies
:whip: Wife finds out
:jackpot: Wife takes Tiger to cleaners
:cry2: Tiger cries like a newborn
:beer1: Tiger drinks

etc