Tiger gives up $750M in divorce settlement

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
DFWJC;3448806 said:
I know.
The point was that Tiger's cheating is being used as justification, but flip the script and the results would still be him paying 750mil.

I get 'cha. But it amazes me that ppl act surprised that when couples divorce, assests get SPLIT, period, end of story.

If you go in to a marriage, and don't prepare yourself for that FACT, or somehow think, "Ohhhhh, that won't happen to me and Puppy Toes!" you're moronic.

BTW, it DOES work both ways. It's not just the male that ends up paying in every instance.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Joe Rod;3448813 said:
Regardless of all this useless babble, Elin is RICH!

Ain't she though!! Wonder if she fancies distinguished older guys, with rugged good-looks and a deft hand in the kitchen??

:muttley:

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Dayum. 750 million eh?

I'da slept with and married Tigger for that.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Joe Rod;3448813 said:
Regardless of all this useless babble, Elin is RICH!

Yep, and the folks that loudly proclaim that she deserves the $750M won't get any of it.

:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;3448826 said:
Ain't she though!! Wonder if she fancies distinguished older guys, with rugged good-looks and a deft hand in the kitchen??

:muttley:
I'm already happily married though man.

:wink2:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I wonder how much the lawyers got:) I hope they took 1/3 like the usual scumbag lawyers take.

And then I hope she gets married to some guy with no prenuptial and he divorces her and HE gets half of her money.:D

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;3448523 said:
**** Tiger Woods! He promised to love, honor and remain faithful. He lied, probably on all three accounts, got caught, and now he gets to pay her half of what "THEY" amassed while he played fast-and-loose with someone who DID honor their vows.

He deserves everything he's getting, and so does she!

Amen. I can't believe all the people defending Tiger in this thread. He's the one who fricked up not once, not twice, but with a mile-long line of ho bags. He deserves everything he's getting.

And I didn't read every post, but I didn't see it mentioned that you guys talking about what she "deserves" in a divorce are off base. That 750 million isn't community property or anything like that. That's a negotiated sum that he's agreed to pay her to keep her mouth shut. Why? It must be something really bad -- obviously something beyond what we've heard so far -- for a noted cheapskate like Tiger to pay that much. Most people think it's either evidence that Uchitel was basically running a prostitution ring (which she may well have been doing) or PEDs or other drug use.

My money is on the PED/drug angle. That's the one accusation that could truly ruin his reputation as a golfer, and his career.

But the bottom line is if you can't stay faithful, don't get married. That simple.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3449124 said:
Amen. I can't believe all the people defending Tiger in this thread. He's the one who fricked up not once, not twice, but with a mile-long line of ho bags. He deserves everything he's getting.

And I didn't read every post, but I didn't see it mentioned that you guys talking about what she "deserves" in a divorce are off base. That 750 million isn't community property or anything like that. That's a negotiated sum that he's agreed to pay her to keep her mouth shut. Why? It must be something really bad -- obviously something beyond what we've heard so far -- for a noted cheapskate like Tiger to pay that much. Most people think it's either evidence that Uchitel was basically running a prostitution ring (which she may well have been doing) or PEDs or other drug use.

My money is on the PED/drug angle. That's the one accusation that could truly ruin his reputation as a golfer, and his career.

But the bottom line is if you can't stay faithful, don't get married. That simple.

What the H***???? We type up all this entertaining stuff and you just gloss over it?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ninja;3449068 said:
And then I hope she gets married to some guy with no prenuptial and he divorces her and HE gets half of her money.:D

You only get half of what's ACCRUED while married.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sarge;3449224 said:
In that case I would be better off divorcing my wife. I would get an instant raise.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3449124 said:

You hear that Micheal Irvin. :D

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Personally I think its Hush money so she does not talk about Steroids or HGH.

But I have absolutely nothing to back that up

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
zrinkill;3449271 said:
Personally I think its Hush money so she does not talk about Steroids or HGH.

But I have absolutely nothing to back that up

I hear that everyone I don't like uses steroid and HGH, but I have absolutely nothing to back that up! :laugh2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
nyc;3449279 said:
I hear that everyone I don't like uses steroid and HGH, but I have absolutely nothing to back that up! :laugh2:

I like Tiger

But I am sure he is scared what she might say .... especially when he was trying to overcome an injury.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;3448801 said:
Yea, it's called "Community Property". Texas is a "Community Property" state. Community property is all property that was acquired during the marriage. This property will be divided equally (50-50) by the court if the parties are not able to come to an agreement.

"Cheating", has less than zero to do with how assets are divided in the eyes of the law in Tx.
There's a lot of fail in this post.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Shocking new study.

Women with lower IQ more likely to pursue rich men

22 Jun, 2010

Scientists have uncovered a Darwanian explanation behind why less intelligent women have a stronger tendency to seek out 'sugar daddies'...
Have Your Say

"We want to know what you think! To tell us your opinion on this article, just add a comment below. "

A new study from the Michigan University has found that women with lower IQ are more likely to be attracted to rich men than their smarter counterparts, reported UK's Daily Mail.

The findings suggest that contrary to popular belief, there's more to the 'gold digger' phenomenon than pure greed. Reasearchers are now suggesting that it could be seen as an "instinctive urge to guarantee a secure financial future for any potential children."

Lead author of the study, Dr Christine Stanik, of Michigan University, says it is "only natural" for women with limited education and career prospects to pursue men who are able to provide financial stability.

‘In ancient times, women evolved an attraction to men with wealth because they knew such a mate could improve the chances of their offspring’s survival,’ said Stanik.

‘It is a very strong gut feeling that is hard to shake off, especially when a woman does not have her own career which would give her financial independence.’

So next time you feel like indulging in an episode of Girls of the Playboy Mansion, don't give yourself a hard time. Remember, it's not only mindless reality TV you are watching -- but true Darwinism at work.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Sarge;3449224 said:

Is that true? I think I remember Paul McCartney's wife being entitled to 1/2 of everything because there was no prenuptual. She ended up "settling" for something like $176 million, though.

And with debt, it is 100%. That means, if your spouse was $1 million in debt before you marry her, that $1 milllion in debt is now your responsibility as a couple. Both of you are responsible to pay that $1 million. What happens to the $1 million debt if you divorce? I don't know? 50/50?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;3449369 said:
Shocking new study.

Women with lower IQ more likely to pursue rich men

22 Jun, 2010

Scientists have uncovered a Darwanian explanation behind why less intelligent women have a stronger tendency to seek out 'sugar daddies'...
Have Your Say

"We want to know what you think! To tell us your opinion on this article, just add a comment below. "

A new study from the Michigan University has found that women with lower IQ are more likely to be attracted to rich men than their smarter counterparts, reported UK's Daily Mail.

The findings suggest that contrary to popular belief, there's more to the 'gold digger' phenomenon than pure greed. Reasearchers are now suggesting that it could be seen as an "instinctive urge to guarantee a secure financial future for any potential children."

Lead author of the study, Dr Christine Stanik, of Michigan University, says it is "only natural" for women with limited education and career prospects to pursue men who are able to provide financial stability.

‘In ancient times, women evolved an attraction to men with wealth because they knew such a mate could improve the chances of their offspring’s survival,’ said Stanik.

‘It is a very strong gut feeling that is hard to shake off, especially when a woman does not have her own career which would give her financial independence.’

So next time you feel like indulging in an episode of Girls of the Playboy Mansion, don't give yourself a hard time. Remember, it's not only mindless reality TV you are watching -- but true Darwinism at work.

It's not that shocking. It's basic instinct. And especially true for those who haven't been able to enlarge their thinking process.