Tiger gives up $750M in divorce settlement

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3449386 said:
It's not that shocking. It's basic instinct. And especially true for those who haven't been able to enlarge their thinking process.

http://img168.*************/img168/5295/1060v1ejpg.gif

Sarcasm, Bob. Sarcasm.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
bbgun;3449369 said:
Shocking new study.

Women with lower IQ more likely to pursue rich men

1) So, who do women with higher IQs pursue?

2) Now I know why all the dumb chicks never chased me. Not that I cared. However, tell me why the more beautiful chicks didn't pursue me.:mad:

3) And this study just in (by me): Women with more beauty more likely to pursue filthy rich men.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;3449388 said:
http://img168.*************/img168/5295/1060v1ejpg.gif

Sarcasm, Bob. Sarcasm.

Use a smilie next time. Or should I just assume you're being sarcastic every time you post?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3449422 said:
Use a smilie next time. Or should I just assume you're being sarcastic every time you post?

No can do. That would be an insult to those who do recognize obvious sarcasm.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
As one source with direct knowledge of the terms of the divorce tells TMZ, "She'll be getting close to $100,000,000."

There have been reports Elin would score $750 million, but we have confirmed that figure is wrong. Indeed, as we first reported, Tiger is not even worth $750 million. We're told his net worth is somewhere between $500 and $600 million.

Sources say Elin will receive child support, but we do not know the specific amount.

As for the $100 million figure ... this is not speculation ... it comes from sources with direct knowledge of the property settlement agreement.

To put this in some perspective, Elin will be getting 10 times what Rachel Uchitel scored from Tiger.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/02/elin-...nt-100-million-dollars-divorce/#ixzz0sYK6W0Xr

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3449668 said:
As one source with direct knowledge of the terms of the divorce tells TMZ, "She'll be getting close to $100,000,000."

There have been reports Elin would score $750 million, but we have confirmed that figure is wrong. Indeed, as we first reported, Tiger is not even worth $750 million. We're told his net worth is somewhere between $500 and $600 million.

Sources say Elin will receive child support, but we do not know the specific amount.

As for the $100 million figure ... this is not speculation ... it comes from sources with direct knowledge of the property settlement agreement.

To put this in some perspective, Elin will be getting 10 times what Rachel Uchitel scored from Tiger.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/02/elin-...nt-100-million-dollars-divorce/#ixzz0sYK6W0Xr

Still too steep for most of us, though not when compared to how much Tiger is worth. So it makes sense.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
peplaw06;3449358 said:
There's a lot of fail in this post.

Actually, the part you highlighted in bold, comes DIRECTLY from the book, including this part you conveniently left out.

if the parties are not able to come to an agreement

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3449674 said:
Still too steep for most of us, though not when compared to how much Tiger is worth. So it makes sense.

Well that is going to make for some interesting speculation considering the "hush money" rumors being circulated out there. $100 Mil is still some otherwordly coin.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Rod;3449680 said:
Well that is going to make for some interesting speculation considering the "hush money" rumors being circulated out there. $100 Mil is still some otherwordly coin.

It sure is, I don't even think it's hush money. Dude was going to lose a percentage of his wealth, either way. Unless he had a pre-nup.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3449668 said:

Wait a second, one of Tiger's skanks cashed in $10mil from him?????

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
This sounds more reasonable.

Tiger Woods' wife 'will get $100 million' in divorce

By Nick Allen in Los Angeles
Published: 10:59PM BST 02 Jul 2010

The US celebrity website TMZ spoke to a source with direct knowledge of the settlement and said she would get "close to" nine figures.

The amount is more than she would have received under a prenuptial agreement which was believed to have given Miss Nordegren the right to $20 million after 10 years of marriage.

However, it would be less than the largest divorce settlement in celebrity history, the $150m paid by Michael Jordan, the basketball star, to his former wife Juanita.

According to Forbes magazine Woods is worth a total of around $600 million.

Both Woods and Miss Nordegren are believed to have wanted to avoid an "ugly" public divorce.

The central issue in negotiations has been to ensure that both have access to their two children Sam, 3, and Charlie, 15 months.

Woods' private and professional life imploded in November after he crashed his car into a tree outside his home in Florida in the early hours of the morning.

The crash was said to have followed an argument with his wife over his marital infidelities, and a string of women then came forward alleging affairs.

In February he admitted being unfaithful and said he had been "selfish and stupid."

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;3450218 said:
This sounds more reasonable.

Tiger Woods' wife 'will get $100 million' in divorce

By Nick Allen in Los Angeles
Published: 10:59PM BST 02 Jul 2010

The US celebrity website TMZ spoke to a source with direct knowledge of the settlement and said she would get "close to" nine figures.

The amount is more than she would have received under a prenuptial agreement which was believed to have given Miss Nordegren the right to $20 million after 10 years of marriage.

However, it would be less than the largest divorce settlement in celebrity history, the $150m paid by Michael Jordan, the basketball star, to his former wife Juanita.

According to Forbes magazine Woods is worth a total of around $600 million.

Both Woods and Miss Nordegren are believed to have wanted to avoid an "ugly" public divorce.

The central issue in negotiations has been to ensure that both have access to their two children Sam, 3, and Charlie, 15 months.

Woods' private and professional life imploded in November after he crashed his car into a tree outside his home in Florida in the early hours of the morning.

The crash was said to have followed an argument with his wife over his marital infidelities, and a string of women then came forward alleging affairs.

In February he admitted being unfaithful and said he had been "selfish and stupid."

Does it really?

DFWJC

Reaction score
That's sounds more credible, but i have no clue.
In any case, the pre-nup of 20 million--even though that was not to apply unless they were married much longer--sounds far more than fair.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
$100M is much more reasonable. Even though I still don't think she needs $100M, it's much more reasonable.

Tiger's still the man. Haters have a seat.