Tiger woods in car accident due to argument with wife? *Update Post #52*

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Artie Lange;3136276 said:
Doubtful...

Yeah I doubt it too. I expect him to be unfocused and out of shape. He's clearly a weasel or he would come out of hiding and at least show himself.

Rogah

Reaction score
Vintage;3136253 said:
Interesting stuff.

I'll go ahead and mark down Tiger for 2 majors next year. He'll use this as motivation and destroy the competition next year.
That was my reaction when the scandal was still in the early days - back when there was only 1 mistress instead of 12. But now considering how rapidly things have spiralled out of control and the absolute frenzy surrounding the guy, I just don't see it anymore.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Rogah;3136344 said:
That was my reaction when the scandal was still in the early days - back when there was only 1 mistress instead of 12. But now considering how rapidly things have spiralled out of control and the absolute frenzy surrounding the guy, I just don't see it anymore.

He needs to keep playing, but I guess it's hard to when you won't leave the house.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I think Tiger will get out of this just fine and will continue to win his majors and get his image back on track. Kobe was able to right his ship after his situation and I believe Tiger will be the same way.

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3136437 said:
I think Tiger will get out of this just fine and will continue to win his majors and get his image back on track. Kobe was able to right his ship after his situation and I believe Tiger will be the same way.

i think tiger's situation is way different then kobe's was. tiger is not being charged with rape.