Time is up to give Dak the benefit of the doubt

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I could give hoot about your opinion or your interpretation of my smiles...
You just have an opinion that goes against any QB metrics other than your subjective fan viewing experience in reference to Dak...we probably agree on many other things..
Bye Felicia... interpret that..
Now you’ve turned to liar on top of a grown man using teenage pop slang smh. You’re going through an identity crisis over Dak smh. Most of the “qb metrics” don’t take situations into context. I know people like you are lazy so you just parrot out stats like a human computron so I don’t pay y’all any mind sorry. Be a grown groupie quoting someone else about your average football crush

We probably do agree on many other things but you trying to pour water down my back and tell me it’s rain doesn’t work on me.

keysersoze

Reaction score
So why are you speaking on his money one way or another yourself then? Lack of knowledge people always saying things not seeing that their logic applies to them too smh.
I never spoke on his worth Clown. Your lack of knowledge *** should practice what you preach. But read carefully before your slow *** speaks. I said he should ask for whatever he feels is appropriate for his worth. I never said how much that was. But I do know he’s worth more than Wentz. His durability alone makes that a fact.
You sorry sacks want him to accept what you want him to. And why is that? Care to explain? I’m interested to read your opinion. And don’t try to feed me that lame *** bs about who we can and can’t pay afterwards. I’m pretty sure those in control have way more knowledge about that than you.

Last edited: