Time to discussing Tanking

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPhOsReC3vqd2BNlztIU9D_G9Y_b2hyiD9cTJrCYb0lFcKMFvLEQ
English Jar Jar ........ Do you speak it?
To save time on this board and to save ours, just do a template that reads "blah, blah, blah."

BTW: So what do you do with your excess timer? My guess is that you work on your disco pants ...

waldoputty

Reaction score
To save time on this board and to save ours, just do a template that reads "blah, blah, blah."

BTW: So what do you do with your excess timer? My guess is that you work on your disco pants ...

i tempoarily showed posts from my ignored list. now i see what u r saying!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Things I've learned in the last half dozen posts of this thread: Putty holds unstable thoughts in his head while working on his disco pants and puts mean casing-liner's on ' ignore' like a little girlo_O

Cheer up putty!,,,you'll soon be ded:(

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Looks like every post you make ......... though more legible.

Then again ....... your silly gimmick does kinda back you in a corner.
Blah, blah, blah.
Dear boy, if I did not know better, I'd say you are feeling left out. As if you need a hug. I will ask a mod to give you a hug. Take you out for fish and chips and then to Piccadilly Square for ice cream. Everyone loves ice cream, do they not?
Blimey! Here we are conversating and it is past your nite-nite. Sweet dreams sweet prince. Let the angels lull you to sleep ... sleep ... sleep ...

(Hey, fans! As soon as the young chap falls asleep, we can resume the card game and cheap drinks! Anybody know the song "Rugby is a Rough Old Game, So Mum Won't Allow It" or "The Roast Beef of England"????!!! Bloody good songs, blokes! Wot, wot! Trouty is going on a beer run !!!! )

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yes, he means well, but never learned to play nice at school. But, beneath that never-will-I-care veneer beats the heart of a ... good lad. ... Perhaps.

I will go further than that! Not only a good lad but shows aptitude in woodshop!!!!
And a hell of a good cook.
And all-round bloke and a capable midfielder when his indigestion does not flair up!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Things I've learned in the last half dozen posts of this thread: Putty holds unstable thoughts in his head while working on his disco pants and puts mean casing-liner's on ' ignore' like a little girlo_O

Cheer up putty!,,,you'll soon be ded:(
No! No!
Zrin has the disco pants! He had them designed in Prairie View!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You can always tell when old Jar Jar gets upset ........ he will post 4 or 5 times in a row (sometimes quoting himself) and mention the mods multiple times .......

Next he will come out of his stupid gimick for a post or two.