Time to discussing Tanking

waldoputty

Reaction score
Lol not valiant just the way I was raised.

yes valiant because i prefer to regroup to fight another day when odds are better.
just like u probably would not want belicheat for coach even if he gives us a better chance to win

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We are 2-3, and 9 teams have a worst record.
May be it is a little early to discuss tanking, but we are getting darn close (perhaps at 2-4 or 3-4).

Why try for a 'winning' record when losing a few more would get a much better draft pick.

With many QBs expected to go early, we could scoop up the Arden Key (DE) or another blue-chip defensive player in the 1st round. Then perhaps pick up a RT (Collins back to LT) or a LG in the early 2nd round.

Alternatively pick up a LT and move TSmith to RT if he is really declining.

Things to do could include tank, play youngsters and protect Dak.

Noooooooo.
Wait until we are 4-8 ...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What a stupid thread.

This kinda crap is why other teams fans make fun of Cowboy fans.

And you, on the other hand, bring so much lucidity band enlightenment here, don't you, genius lad?
Well, don't you?:muttley:
The above reply to the thread might be the zenith of your posting glory, laddie.

wrongway

Reaction score
yes valiant because i prefer to regroup to fight another day when odds are better.
just like u probably would not want belicheat for coach even if he gives us a better chance to win
Couldn't be more wrong. Would take belicheat in a heartbeat. Who in their right mind would not want the check over Garrett?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I stopped trying to figure out your Jar Jar binks level babbling nonsense years ago kid.
Well ... good, laddie. So what have you done with the excess time? My guess is you have
1. Rearranged your 8-track collection
2. Learned to speak Latvian
3. Figured out that you have little to add here
4. Put studs and glitter on your disco pants
5. Stopped passing yourself as the real GI Joe at bars
?
Hollah, because I really want to know.
:muttley:

Hardline

Reaction score
if we are clearly contenders for the superbowl, why bother.
showcase and then trade dlaw for high picks.
get better draft picks and play young players.

You can't trade without a trading partner. Now tell me what team is going to give you a high pick or picks for Dlaw?

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I'm not advocating tanking yet, or at all, but a bad record and a monster defensive end for the next 10 years is preferable over 3 more meaningless wins.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
We are 2-3, and 9 teams have a worst record.
May be it is a little early to discuss tanking, but we are getting darn close (perhaps at 2-4 or 3-4).

Why try for a 'winning' record when losing a few more would get a much better draft pick.

With many QBs expected to go early, we could scoop up the Arden Key (DE) or another blue-chip defensive player in the 1st round. Then perhaps pick up a RT (Collins back to LT) or a LG in the early 2nd round.

Alternatively pick up a LT and move TSmith to RT if he is really declining.

Things to do could include tank, play youngsters and protect Dak.

Come on waldo! The Cowboys don't tank! The only tanking we do is drunk-tanking!