Time to get Turpin involved with the offense

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yep. We are gonna live and die by it and if this team dies from it I’m ok. It’s too late to change things up now.
He has earned top billing for production and being the best in the NFL here and now. Only a fool wouldn't use the very top producer to his advantage.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Since the Washington game on Thanksgiving, Turpin has only 5 targets with 2 receptions for 14 yards. That is 6 games worth of stats. Including just 1 reception in the last 4 games.

Given his game breaking speed and ability to gobble up yards in space, it's time to get him involved in the offense. He is a greatly underutilized weapon. If the Cowboys aren't going to use him now, then when? What are they saving him for? This is win or season over time. CeeDee will be facing tougher coverage and the opportunity for Turpin to produce will be there.
Totally Agree! But I don't want him getting blown up trying to run jet sweeps and flanker screens. I want to see him running 20 yards crossing routes and deep post routes.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I’d rather have Schoon out there blocking * ( then ) * Turpin.
Develop your listening skills...the point is he rotates and is used a percentage....so do the TE's. This expands area...not a nice concept of blocking and the offensive tackles not owning up instead. No sir, if the run is used less, expand receivers FIRST. Try again...

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Since the Washington game on Thanksgiving, Turpin has only 5 targets with 2 receptions for 14 yards. That is 6 games worth of stats. Including just 1 reception in the last 4 games.

Given his game breaking speed and ability to gobble up yards in space, it's time to get him involved in the offense. He is a greatly underutilized weapon. If the Cowboys aren't going to use him now, then when? What are they saving him for? This is win or season over time. CeeDee will be facing tougher coverage and the opportunity for Turpin to produce will be there.
Yeah let's hold off and save him for when it really counts!! (Oh I agree with you)

Aven8

Reaction score
Don’t understand how he doesn’t get more. But having said that he lined up at RB the other day and actually ran very tough.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Don’t understand how he doesn’t get more. But having said that he lined up at RB the other day and actually ran very tough.
I couldn't tell who it was at first, I knew it wasn't pollard or dowdle, I said who is that lol