Time to hold the Joy Taylor's and LeSean McCoy's of the internet world accountable for their slanderous actions

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Why does anyone care about what these people say? They're doing it to get a rise out of Cowboys fans and, apparently, it works. Congratulations, you bought it.

Win something when it matters. Stop celebrating regular season stats like trophies - I don't care about Dak's W/L record vs Philly - and they'll have nothing left to say.

That's the problem. The Cowboys haven't won when it matters since the 90s. That's what fans are really upset about, and these talking heads just push your buttons.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why does anyone care about what these people say? They're doing it to get a rise out of Cowboys fans and, apparently, it works. Congratulations, you bought it.

Win something when it matters. Stop celebrating regular season stats like trophies - I don't care about Dak's W/L record vs Philly - and they'll have nothing left to say.

That's the problem. The Cowboys haven't won when it matters since the 90s. That's what fans are really upset about, and these talking heads just push your buttons.
Actually, you took the cheese...lol

:p:cool:

_sturt_

Reaction score
Why does anyone watch that stuff
Ordinarily, I agree with that sentiment.

Speak is the one of that genre I will watch on occasion only because there is no one at the table who is a loudmouth with no reason to assign him/her any credibility.

While Jo Taylor brings no reason to assign her opinions any special regard above any other YouTube program generator, she's not loud in a SFS kind of way. So, she doesn't bother me, and in fact, she does actually say some things that are sensible.

The other three are former players themselves, so I do find their opinions worth listening to. Shady is more comedic relief, though, than he is a contributor of intelligent insight... and I'm not trying to be funny in saying that. He's a drag on the caliber of the show because, as some here have charged, it's okay to be a fan of your team on-air, but there's a limit to that and he seems to have no real interest in trying to figure out where that line is.

Helman is missed, but I get it... there were times where Shady's overstatements and understatements was just so exposed by DH that it could make Shady come off like a clown. So Dave had to go.

JayFord

Reaction score
I have no idea who Joy Taylor is and I had no idea LeSean McCoy was on a show with her. That's how much I care about what all these clowns say.
Joy Taylor is dolphins legend Jason Taylors younger siser

She is actually very knowledgable about football but rather take the easy road and spew nonsense like LeSean McCoy does

and an example of the nonsense McCoy said was

"beating a team 40-0 is really good but beating a team 30-7 is really really good because you held a nfl team to only 1 score and thats hard"

that an actual quote from McCoy

and Joy plays right along with it instead of using her own whit and skill (which she has plenty of)

slick325

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what Dallas does. The Cowboys can win the Super Bowl the next two seasons and the media will figure out a way to move the goal post the minute they lose. "Were they for real or just lucky?" would be the next media headline.

Stop listening to these people seeking high ratings.

GINeric

Reaction score
Acho made great points. If it was so easy that anyone could do what Dak has done.... why haven't most of these other quarterbacks gone out and done it??

1st rounders, 2nd rounders...... good and great quarterbacks supposed to elevate the players around them being drafted that high.

People give those high drafted quarterbacks all these BS excuses, but a 4th rounder like Dak or a LAST round quarterback like Purdy comes in and ball.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That's a weird response, but not surprising. How many times are you going to change the subject in this thread?

Only you know. After all, it's your thread. I never thought Batman had mad tap dancing skills, then you appeared.
Your Dak hatred knows no limits, and you always show up to voice it, even during veiled attacks.

plasticman

Reaction score
It's only slanderous if the Cowboys win on Sunday.

And if that happens then the expressions on their faces during the next show will be partial restitution.

So McCoy doesn't think the Cowboys have a chance? He thinks it will be a blowout? What a shock! I thought for sure this time he was going to pick the Cowboys.