Time to hold the Joy Taylor's and LeSean McCoy's of the internet world accountable for their slanderous actions

Carson

Reaction score
Joy Taylor, Shady McCoy, Keyshawn, Sherman, Shannon Sharpe etc. will NEVER be humbled.

When Dallas wins tomorrow, the goal post will move to the typical

“They beat ONE good team”
”Hurts was banged up and one dimensional. They won’t beat him when healthy”
”They haven’t won in 27 years!!!”
”They lost to Arizona!”

If Dallas happens to win the Super Bowl the goal post will move again

“Down year in the NFL”
”Took him 8 years to win one”
”They won’t repeat!!!!l

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
crying-baby.gif

Praxit

Reaction score
..the show belongs to Acho. He's a smart guy and honestly regards Dallas as Americas team a prolific theme.

He tries to be fair, that's what makes the show interesting. The dimwits, who are on the panel, damper the show.

Shady is so obvious Dallas hater, he confounds himself any way he can to disprove Dallas.

The broad, is dumbest they come. A puppet for jargon, who ruminates useless banter over and over till you hit mute.

James is best out of the panel. He's fair, and approaches themes as player and observer. Interesting to hear his remarks.

I Watch the show sometimes.

Carson

Reaction score
..the show belongs to Acho. He's a smart guy and honestly regards Dallas as Americas team a prolific theme.

He tries to be fair, that's what makes the show interesting. The dimwits, who are on the panel, damper the show.

Shady is so obvious Dallas hater, he confounds himself any way he can to disprove Dallas.

The broad, is dumbest they come. A puppet for jargon, who ruminates useless banter over and over till you hit mute.

James is best out of the panel. He's fair, and approaches themes as player and observer. Interesting to hear his remarks.

I Watch the show sometimes.
Acho is great now.

When he was with Marcellus Wiley he played the anti Dallas role.

But he has changed a lot and is one of the best in the business.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Why does anyone care about what these people say? They're doing it to get a rise out of Cowboys fans and, apparently, it works. Congratulations, you bought it.

Win something when it matters. Stop celebrating regular season stats like trophies - I don't care about Dak's W/L record vs Philly - and they'll have nothing left to say.

That's the problem. The Cowboys haven't won when it matters since the 90s. That's what fans are really upset about, and these talking heads just push your buttons.
Really a true and honest take. Problem is Dak has only been the quarterback since 2016 but media/fans act like he is the reason why we have not won since the 90s.

Praxit

Reaction score
Acho is great now.

When he was with Marcellus Wiley he played the anti Dallas role.

But he has changed a lot and is one of the best in the business.
...haha.. yes, thats when I first remember Acho, from that show with Marcellus.

Hardline

Reaction score
All these Cowboys critics on all these shows are correct. It's the truth of what they say that makes you mad. Winning Super Bowls shuts up the critics.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'll admit, I tuned into that 'Speak" show once or twice to see David Helman on there when he joined. That show is trash. McCoy is an idiot and I have no idea how he is an "analyst". He can't separate his Eagle's homerism to actually be decent at his job.

I do like Helman though. I was glad to see him get an opportunity to separate himself from that show. He deserved better.

JayFord

Reaction score
Joy Taylor, Shady McCoy, Keyshawn, Sherman, Shannon Sharpe etc. will NEVER be humbled.

When Dallas wins tomorrow, the goal post will move to the typical

“They beat ONE good team”
”Hurts was banged up and one dimensional. They won’t beat him when healthy”
”They haven’t won in 27 years!!!”
”They lost to Arizona!”

If Dallas happens to win the Super Bowl the goal post will move again

“Down year in the NFL”
”Took him 8 years to win one”
”They won’t repeat!!!!l
THANK YOU!!

ive been saying this for years!!

win the game and enjoy it and stay off social media and those crap shows

JayFord

Reaction score
I'll admit, I tuned into that 'Speak" show once or twice to see David Helman on there when he joined. That show is trash. McCoy is an idiot and I have no idea how he is an "analyst". He can't separate his Eagle's homerism to actually be decent at his job.

I do like Helman though. I was glad to see him get an opportunity to sperate himself from that show. He deserved better.
Helman was too good for that show and they knew it

he was about business...if the cowboys played well he said it, if they stunk up the joint he said that as well just like any other team

he also would call out Shady and it was hilarious when he made his hands into a goal post and started moving his arms everywhere saying "wheres the goalpost you keep moving it"

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Why does anyone care about what these people say? They're doing it to get a rise out of Cowboys fans and, apparently, it works. Congratulations, you bought it.

Win something when it matters. Stop celebrating regular season stats like trophies - I don't care about Dak's W/L record vs Philly - and they'll have nothing left to say.

That's the problem. The Cowboys haven't won when it matters since the 90s. That's what fans are really upset about, and these talking heads just push your buttons.
Then why even talk sports at all?