Time to hold the Joy Taylor's and LeSean McCoy's of the internet world accountable for their slanderous actions

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Look, muscular chap, it strikes me as odd to hate on Joy and McCoy (Sean is no mental giant) when we can, collectively, train our transcendental thoughts of enmity and ill will at Stephen A. Smith.
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

If we establish a running game, we shut SAS up.

Last edited:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look, muscular chap, it strikes me as odd to hate on Joy and McCoy (Sean is no mental giant) when we can, collectively, train our transcendental thoughts of enmity and ill will at Stephen A. Smith.
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

If we establish a running game, we shut SAS up.
mr Gimme----you be right...on sunday...regardless of yds per attempt we must run the ball....just for play-action if nothing else

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
mr Gimme----you be right...on sunday...regardless of yds per attempt we must run the ball....just for play-action if nothing else
Yes, me comrade.
Um ... hmmm ... could you NOT issue a ... you know, the Double Plat thing?
Holla and lets not put any undue pressure on our team, chap.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Joy Taylor is dolphins legend Jason Taylors younger siser

She is actually very knowledgable about football but rather take the easy road and spew nonsense like LeSean McCoy does

and an example of the nonsense McCoy said was

"beating a team 40-0 is really good but beating a team 30-7 is really really good because you held a nfl team to only 1 score and thats hard"

that an actual quote from McCoy

and Joy plays right along with it instead of using her own whit and skill (which she has plenty of)
McCoy with the “I’ve got serious CTE” take. Guy is dumber than a box of rocks.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I admit. I watch Nick Wright/Chris Broussard and Joy/Shady pretty much every day.

Nick Wright is a Dak fanboy. Chris seems to lean Eagles and 49ers. For instance, anyone who still defends Purdy's 3 game slide has seriously gotta start looking perpendicular right about now. He also says Dak beat Eagles backup QBs but don't say a thing about Hurts beating Josh Johnson to get to the Super Bowl. That being said, he just sounds like a guy with favorite teams and players (he doesn't seem to appreciate Trevor Lawrence and the Jaguars much for instance) - but he's not a Dak or Cowboys hater.

Shady is just a typical Eagles fanboy crapping on the division rivals' QB. Joy is objective sometimes and gives Dak the credit and realizes the facts on the table, but that being said.... she's clearly way too Eagles absorbed and relegates the Cowboys to 2nd fiddle compared to the top fiddle status the Eagles hold. Not realizing that the Eagles have never been our problem.... and it's been the 49ers that's been our 1 and only problem. But this feel like much of the media right now..... way too Eagles biased. It's a fanbase that jumps up and down for finishing in 2nd place - and catching a big break with Purdy's injury in the NFC Championship game - with 1 Super Bowl to their name.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
She has artificial charm.
mr Gimme---they told me when i was 18 fresh and green in US Navy stationed overseas red-light district Philippines....."Hey dont worry...you dont need personality

as long as you have "Peso-nality....was it artificial?....they said they loved me???....i believed em....they treated me like King Tut??......what was an 18 year old

to think?....i did come back to the ship and told everyone i died and went to heaven

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Joy Taylor is dolphins legend Jason Taylors younger siser

She is actually very knowledgable about football but rather take the easy road and spew nonsense like LeSean McCoy does

and an example of the nonsense McCoy said was

"beating a team 40-0 is really good but beating a team 30-7 is really really good because you held a nfl team to only 1 score and thats hard"

that an actual quote from McCoy

and Joy plays right along with it instead of using her own whit and skill (which she has plenty of)
McCoy is a big time idiot. The fact that someone pays him to talk is amazing. But he figured one thing out, talk about the Cowboys and you will make a living.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
While I'm working, I do watch some clips from the Pat McAfee Show. He's hilarious, and I enjoy his content. I do not watch the content of Taylor or McCoy however. Them, Skip, and SAS are all just useless gasbags.

Jarntt

Reaction score

Thanks for posting. I think there is a lot of truth in this as it relates to all things Cowboys. This idea that all Cowboy fans are 100% pretending everything about their team is the greatest like the Eagles fans do is ridiculous. Although we all see the few on here that do fit that bill post after post after post. Luckily that is not the norm.

Their next weeks story is going to write itself during tomorrows game. If Dak plays well and the cowboys win they’ll go full “this is what we have been waiting to see” or something similar and pretend Dak and the Cowboys finally became whatever it is they have been saying he isn’t instead of just admitting they are totally wrong for portraying him as some 3rd stringer and if Dak plays like crap and we lose it will be all “I told you so” and “I don’t want to hear any more about Dak this or that”. I get it from her but you would think people who played the game would understand you are never as good as your good games or as bad as your bad games.