Time to hold the Joy Taylor's and LeSean McCoy's of the internet world accountable for their slanderous actions

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He’s not wrong. But, I remember when SAS seemed to make things personal with Romo. I’m sure there are clips floating around, so I don’t think calling players by name and calling them trash or whatever is anything new.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s not wrong. But, I remember when SAS seemed to make things personal with Romo. I’m sure there are clips floating around, so I don’t think calling players by name and calling them trash or whatever is anything new.
Stephen A. Smith has made a highly successful and lucrative broadcasting career being a hypocrite. Click the link below for his rant against Tony Romo's broadcast career being the result of nepotism:

Stephen A.: Tony Romo's broadcasting career is a result of nepotism | Final Take | First Take | ESPN

Whether Smith's rant was right, wrong or fell somewhere in-between can be fully agreed with. I could not care less about his usual song-and-dance. cha-CHING Stevie! However, this same individual makes no secret of his love for Jerry Jones. Click the link below for an example of his numerous public claims:

Stephen A.: You CAN’T DIVIDE me and Jerry Jones! | First Take

Smith can be friends with Jones, Satan or his Johnnie Walker Blue Label distributor. People like whomever they want to like. Yet, it takes some real brass ones to label anyone's associative accomplishments with the Dallas Cowboys as a matter of nepotism while remaining silent about his best buddy being ultimate Exhibit A.

Smith does not talk about Jones GIFTING his children top-level front office positions. That is nepotism.

Smith does not place much emphasis on Jones as a general manager, which was another top-level front office position he GIFTED himself. That is nepotism.

Both of the above are much stronger, clearer and more relevant arguments that a supposed sports journalist could rant about the Dallas Cowboys publicly about nepotism. Nope. Not Stephen A.

Hypocrite. A number of sports talking heads' hypocrisy is obvious also. It makes NOT watching them very easy.

Qcard

Reaction score
I admit. I watch Nick Wright/Chris Broussard and Joy/Shady pretty much every day.

Nick Wright is a Dak fanboy. Chris seems to lean Eagles and 49ers. For instance, anyone who still defends Purdy's 3 game slide has seriously gotta start looking perpendicular right about now. He also says Dak beat Eagles backup QBs but don't say a thing about Hurts beating Josh Johnson to get to the Super Bowl. That being said, he just sounds like a guy with favorite teams and players (he doesn't seem to appreciate Trevor Lawrence and the Jaguars much for instance) - but he's not a Dak or Cowboys hater.

Shady is just a typical Eagles fanboy crapping on the division rivals' QB. Joy is objective sometimes and gives Dak the credit and realizes the facts on the table, but that being said.... she's clearly way too Eagles absorbed and relegates the Cowboys to 2nd fiddle compared to the top fiddle status the Eagles hold. Not realizing that the Eagles have never been our problem.... and it's been the 49ers that's been our 1 and only problem. But this feel like much of the media right now..... way too Eagles biased. It's a fanbase that jumps up and down for finishing in 2nd place - and catching a big break with Purdy's injury in the NFC Championship game - with 1 Super Bowl to their name.
Nick Wright has been the MOST accurate TV Sports Host since he jumped on Mahomes bandwagon during Alex Smith final seasons.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Here's an idea: change the channel
Exactly. Someday people will realize one way to stop these media idiots from spewing their trash is to stop watching this sensationalist garbage. It's no longer sports news, it's tabloid crap. And every time someone tunes in or clicks on these videos it just feeds the fire.

If you hate this kind of anti-Cowboys coverage learn how to hit them where it really hurts. TURN IT OFF.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Exactly. Someday people will realize one way to stop these media idiots from spewing their trash is to stop watching this sensationalist garbage. It's no longer sports news, it's tabloid crap. And every time someone tunes in or clicks on these videos it just feeds the fire.

If you hate this kind of anti-Cowboys coverage learn how to hit them where it really hurts. TURN IT OFF.
I miss the old ESPN days.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
That show cracks me up, especially how Shady tries to impress him.

Meh, if I'm watching content, it most likely won't be that.

Qcard

Reaction score
50% of people are in the bottom 50% of the population with regards to intelligence.

I appreciate dumb people. If everyone else if in the world had a 225 IQ, then I would be the dumb guy...
Agreed...the past generation was fooled into thinking "you can do anything" :lmao: and everyone is a Business owner!!!

Life has balance!....for example I am foolish for thinking the NFL draft know how to judge QBs:lmao2::lmao2:

jgboys1

Reaction score
I couldn’t care less if I was the only Cowboys fan on earth and everyone hated me for rooting for them.
As you get older you have to put this stuff into perspective.
You will have a lot more things going on in life to get worked up about.
Enjoy it for what it is, entertainment!

Having said that, let’s go Cowboys and screw the eagles! :flagwave: