Time to Rebuild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
After reading Lamb's comment, Dak's situation, and Parsons wanting to get paid, is it logical to pay these guys as the top players of their positions if we can not win in the post season. Why pay this much to only continue to fail in the post season? Let's face it, the team is stuck and needs a face lift in a hurry. "Going all in" is just a joke. What is the difference between 12-5 and 5-12 if we flame out every post season? Finishing 5-12 gets us a high 1st rd pick. 12-5 gets us nothing but false hopes.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
After reading Lamb's comment, Dak's situation, and Parsons wanting to get paid, is it logical to pay these guys as the top players of their positions if we can not win in the post season. Why pay this much to only continue to fail in the post season? Let's face it, the team is stuck and needs a face lift in a hurry. "Going all in" is just a joke. What is the difference between 12-5 and 5-12 if we flame out every post season? Finishing 5-12 gets us a high 1st rd pick. 12-5 gets us nothing but false hopes.
Rebuilding doesn't happen in a hurry. It takes time. Most are crying about winning 12 games a year, imagine winning 3 or 4.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Perfectly said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deionindahood

Reaction score
You see what you can get for Dak. Minshew, Mayfield, Flacco and Lock are all FAs. Draft a QB and let one of the veteran QBs hold down the fort for a year. The cap space would be well worth it. Cousins is another option. All are cheaper and serviceable. Just my opinion.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You see what you can get for Dak. Minshew, Mayfield, Flacco and Lock are all FAs. Draft a QB and let one of the veteran QBs hold down the fort for a year. The cap space would be well worth it. Cousins is another option. All are cheaper and serviceable. Just my opinion.
I wish I could clap on this post!!!!!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Quitters quit. It’s just what they do because it’s easier to give up and just start whining.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Shocked at how so many fans don’t know that Dak has a no trade clause.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Why rebuild? I want these Dak supporters and that idiot GM to get 4 more years of misery. Things are just starting to get real interesting because the fan base is turning against Dak. I'm really enjoying this.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why rebuild? I want these Dak supporters and that idiot GM to get 4 more years of misery. Things are just starting to get real interesting because the fan base is turning against Dak. I'm really enjoying this.
that's a very good point

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Only ignorant fans have turned against Dak who by the way, came in 2nd in the MVP vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.