Time to seriously start looking at this QB draft class

mattjames2010

Reaction score
of course it does two expert witnesses testifying against your opinion is admissible
but self reflection requires honesty also .

This is ridiculous - just like when it comes to scouting, I don't automatically jump to "superiors" when they discuss players. This is a cop-out because you can't make an argument yourself - we are on a message board, you have a brain, I expect you to be able to come up with arguments yourself. Do you need links so you can rewatch games and analyze yourself, I have them.

Otherwise, I have no interest in discussing anything with you if you can't provide any substance you came up with yourself. Relying on who you believe holds more power is not interesting to me.

We can go down the list, I'm sure, and see how many QBs Jimmy Johnson and Troy Aikman have praised throughout the years that burned out. I wonder what Jimmy Johnson had to say about RGIII

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/laces-out/story/jimmy-johnson-rg3-is-mvp-of-nfl-112212

"“The rookie wall … all rookies hit it. [Robert Griffin III] is playing like he’s been in the league a long time. The problem is he can hurt you in the pocket, he can hurt you with the run. I must say, watching this first half, he is my new favorite player to watch in the NFL.”

Enough of this crap. Provide a better argument or hit the road. One last chance before I put you on ignore.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
first of all there needs to be something worth something to go all in on a FA defense. Were there marquee pass rushers, nope just JAGS and old guys. Were there some awesome shutdown corners, nope just a bunch of Dallas cast offs.
True recently, but they have been passing on many good players past few years.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This is ridiculous - just like when it comes to scouting, I don't automatically jump to "superiors" when they discuss players. This is a cop-out because you can't make an argument yourself - we are on a message board, you have a brain, I expect you to be able to come up with arguments yourself. Do you need links so you can rewatch games and analyze yourself, I have them.

Otherwise, I have no interest in discussing anything with you if you can't provide any substance you came up with yourself. Relying on who you believe holds more power is not interesting to me.

We can go down the list, I'm sure, and see how many QBs Jimmy Johnson and Troy Aikman have praised throughout the years that burned out. I wonder what Jimmy Johnson had to say about RGIII

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/laces-out/story/jimmy-johnson-rg3-is-mvp-of-nfl-112212

"“The rookie wall … all rookies hit it. [Robert Griffin III] is playing like he’s been in the league a long time. The problem is he can hurt you in the pocket, he can hurt you with the run. I must say, watching this first half, he is my new favorite player to watch in the NFL.”

Enough of this crap. Provide a better argument or hit the road. One last chance before I put you on ignore.
Rg was good till he hurt his leg.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
If Dak doesn't look like he can put this team on his shoulders and the rookie year was a fluke, we can't mess around and hope for a "bounce back" third season with the unique QB class coming up.

Sam Darnold, The Chosen One, Allen, and Jackson are all quality QBs that any other year, would be considered top 5 talents if not for the competition.

I think Darnold is going to the Jets while Jags will snag one of the other QBs if Bortles doesn't step up. But we are in serious contention right now to have a top 15 pick with how our defense is and the way Dak has played.

Time to find a true franchise guy that can make all the throws and doesn't go noodle arm on every other intermediate throw.
Haha what a donkey you are

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I was wrong, guys. Our QB is great, the next Tom Brady. Can make every throw at any time, doesn't have a noodle arm.

So glad we have him as our franchise QB. Tony who?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was wrong, guys. Our QB is great, the next Tom Brady. Can make every throw at any time, doesn't have a noodle arm.

So glad we have him as our franchise QB. Tony who?
I definitely think we should trade a minimum of two first round picks to move and possibly more to move into the top 3 to take what we hope is a franchise QB

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
So who are the prospects and what are the scenarios. In all seriousness, let's make it a real discussion

KB1122

Reaction score
I think we should have taken the quarterback when we had the No. 4 pick.

Like a normal team.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dak doesn't look like he can put this team on his shoulders and the rookie year was a fluke, we can't mess around and hope for a "bounce back" third season with the unique QB class coming up.

Sam Darnold, The Chosen One, Allen, and Jackson are all quality QBs that any other year, would be considered top 5 talents if not for the competition.

I think Darnold is going to the Jets while Jags will snag one of the other QBs if Bortles doesn't step up. But we are in serious contention right now to have a top 15 pick with how our defense is and the way Dak has played.

Time to find a true franchise guy that can make all the throws and doesn't go noodle arm on every other intermediate throw.
10125335.jpg

bodi

Reaction score
well I think we have to Dak another year

then if bombs next year then we go after a top QB

Hardline

Reaction score
I would pick Darnold or Rosen if they were available with our pick.
At the very least it would bring competition to the QB position and future trade bait for a desperate QB needy team.