Time to seriously start looking at this QB draft class

phildadon86

Reaction score
Brady won Super Bowls 2 out of those 3 years.
And we were one amazing play by Rodgers away from an nfc championship game because Dak Put the team on his shoulders in the second half and came back to tie the game. You sir are the biggest troll here and it’s not even close. Floaty has more pull with me than you and he’s a Moore fan

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And we were one amazing play by Rodgers away from an nfc championship game because Dak Put the team on his shoulders in the second half and came back to tie the game. You sir are the biggest troll here and it’s not even close. Floaty has more pull with me than you and he’s a Moore fan

Dak helped put us in that hole and we were playing catchup the entire game. He also threw a bonehead INT.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I would pick Darnold or Rosen if they were available with our pick.
At the very least it would bring competition to the QB position and future trade bait for a desperate QB needy team.

Would much rather Darnold stay in school another year so he reach his potential with a more experienced USC team. If we were to draft Darnold, he'd need a year on the bench.

Either way, Darnold is going to stay another year in school I'm guessing. Rosen reminds me of the next Eli Manning.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak helped put us in that hole and we were playing catchup the entire game. He also threw a bonehead INT.
Dak put us in that hole did he? It was his decision to come out throwing and going away from what got us there? IN his rookie year he was changing runs to passes? Give me a break dude. That boneheaded inyerception you’re talking about was a great play by Hyde. Every analyst said it. Guess you should have their job lol

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak put us in that hole did he? It was his decision to come out throwing and going away from what got us there? IN his rookie year he was changing runs to passes? Give me a break dude. That boneheaded inyerception you’re talking about was a great play by Hyde. Every analyst said it. Guess you should have their job lol

Again, he helped put us in the hole. Rookie excuse does not work here, if you're going to give him credit, you need to put out the flaws as well.

We were playing catchup in that game - it was not a great performance by us on either side of the ball. Needing to play catchup changes the entire gameplan - game was lame, ended lame.

And that was last season anyways, can we talk about now?

"Every analyst said it"

LOL who you? On that site you wrote for that failed?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Again, he helped put us in the hole. Rookie excuse does not work here, if you're going to give him credit, you need to put out the flaws as well.

We were playing catchup in that game - it was not a great performance by us on either side of the ball. Needing to play catchup changes the entire gameplan - game was lame, ended lame.

And that was last season anyways, can we talk about now?

"Every analyst said it"

LOL who you? On that site you wrote for that failed?
Hahaha on the site I worked for? Yeah. We have had this talk before. My mom had health issues and I stopped writing. Sue me. Here’s an idea. Find a big cliff and jump off of it. Throwing person attacks at me because my mom got sick and I had to stop writing? You’re a real trooper let me tell ya

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Hahaha on the site I worked for? Yeah. We have had this talk before. My mom had health issues and I stopped writing. Sue me. Here’s an idea. Find a big cliff and jump off of it. Throwing person attacks at me because my mom got sick and I had to stop writing? You’re a real trooper let me tell ya

LOL you're the one who called me a troll.

Don't play victim now.

phildadon86

Reaction score
LOL you're the one who called me a troll.

Don't play victim now.
Victim? I called you a troll because you constantly rag on dak. Some of it warranted some not. You call me out for personal stuff because I called you a troll? Lol grow up man. Ignored

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Victim? I called you a troll because you constantly rag on dak. Some of it warranted some not. You call me out for personal stuff because I called you a troll? Lol grow up man. Ignored

....for good reason. It's not like I'm picking on Dak because he grew up in a trailer park or due to his receding hairline. I'm criticizing his play, and play a lot of people are now criticizing.

That's not trolling, it's analyzing. Just one you disagree with. Do you know what a troll is?

phildadon86

Reaction score
....for good reason. It's not like I'm picking on Dak because he grew up in a trailer park or due to his receding hairline. I'm criticizing his play, and play a lot of people are now criticizing.

That's not trolling, it's analyzing. Just one you disagree with. Do you know what a troll is?
Someone who can deduce after not even 3 seasons if a guy isn’t good. Guys stats are on par with Brady and he doesn’t have the best coach in history behind him

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Someone who can deduce after not even 3 seasons if a guy isn’t good. Guys stats are on par with Brady and he doesn’t have the best coach in history behind him

LOL

Stop. I've been pointing out his footwork, mechanics, and inaccuracies for a year now. All have been on display even more the past couple weeks. The guy just isn't a very talented QB outside of athletics.

phildadon86

Reaction score
LOL

Stop. I've been pointing out his footwork, mechanics, and inaccuracies for a year now. All have been on display even more the past couple weeks. The guy just isn't a very talented QB outside of athletics.
Yeah he just went 13 and 3 last year. He sucks.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
LOL

I agree. He's an athlete playing QB. He is not a gifted thrower of the football. I do not believe that mechanics are fixed often. I also don't think accuracy is fixed often at this level.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I agree. He's an athlete playing QB. He is not a gifted thrower of the football. I do not believe that mechanics are fixed often. I also don't think accuracy is fixed often at this level.

Mechanics are often not fixed - Rodgers and Brady are outliers.

Recently Teddy Bridgewater tried and failed and Bortles reverted back to his old habits. It's like teaching an old dog a new trick, if a player doesn't have the throwing mechanics down by the time they get to the NFL, it's normally not going to be drastically changed.

Now some players, like Rivers, obviously have found success with odd throwing mechanics. But again, it's rare.